1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. stiffmeister2

stiffmeister2 Hooked On Bass

Morning pople thought i would just let you know if your planning a fishing session tonight that there is a beautiful ground swell running and lots of colour in the the water so will be a nice time to wet a line tonight :yes: :yes: Plenty of codlings showing on the back of the scaurs at redcart this morning so they are not far out. Good fishing and hope you all get a big one.

2. Groyne

Groyne Guest

Yup, it's been building all morning, nice clean ground swell. Just have to cook the Lobster I got on the Gare last night for our lasses tea, then I've got a free pass. :yes:

3. Churchill

Churchill Double figures all the way!!!!!

No idea what sea your looking at because there is only a small bump on and there is no colour what so ever in it!!!

4. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Drove down skelder this morning. Could see lines in the sea from right up there so there must be some swell. People seems to get preoccupied with needing a lot of swell. Nice gentle roll is more than enough for many of the better marks like Goldsborough and Boulby.

5. deano72

deano72 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

yes there is a nice swell and some colour in water

6. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Had a look this afternoon. The swell is about perfect for the places I mentioned. Also places like staithes, saltwick beach, east pier etc all look nice.

7. stiffmeister2

stiffmeister2 Hooked On Bass

Thanks for the negative feedback chucrchill quality fella :no: :no: :no: Everyone else hhe sea state so why would you be funny and say what am i looking at. I suggest you should take the bad feedback away and go have a look at the sea there is tons of groundswell for as far as you can see and everyone else seems to agree with me so WHAT SEA ARE YOU LOOKING AT ?