1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sea Spray Uptiding

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by seajay, Jan 28, 2009.

Tags:
  1. seajay

seajay New Member

2. ste ryder

ste ryder New Member

This is from our session on monday with malcolm on sea spray. We where off uptiding now i am new to this stlye of fishing only had a few sessions at it. We left at 7.30am and off we went i was armed with a multitude of bait's, Any way things where going great by 10.30am 5 nice fish then the tide turned slack water time for a break mal moved us inshore a bit bingo a few more on the boat until that died then it was on the move again for a couple more marks and yet more coming aboard all not far from the shore with a bit of movement forcast i think a might just have a crack at them from the shore this week. The killer bait was yellow tails with a full squid. Biggest fish of the day is the one i am holding on it's own 7.2llb i think that fish is now on it's way back to sea as a rencarnation, Had some good craic and plenty off fish.

I am straining trying to dead lift 40lb while simon (seajay) plays david bailey

3. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

nice one boys, si you da man, ste, how come you cant do that from the shore,,,

too much soup and stella me thinks :whistle:

4. go go gadget

go go gadget Rockling

well done mate. Nice stamp of fish :happy:

5. ste ryder

ste ryder New Member

Maybe not the soup paul lol