1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sea-Otter 2 Wins Uptiding Festival Well Done Rob On Your £1000 Win

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Nov 18, 2014.

Tags:
  1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Well done rob bailey on your uptiding festival win on sea-otter 2 you took the lead early on in the competition only to lose then to come back and take poll position again desrves a very well done you said i am going to nail a big one and you did just that .

Rob took the lead on first with this 8lb 8oz cod only to be knocked off

[​IMG]

But then came back with this brute on 2nd to last day to take poll position and grab the £1000 1st prize on sea-otter 2 like a pro rob well done mate well deserved.

[​IMG]

All in all another great festival sea -otter 2 we faired very well in the competition taking 10 out of the top 12 prizes on the leader board and another excellent festival for guys and the ladys as usuall i give a 150% to get the lads over the fish and it paid off well once again everybody onboard fully enjoyed the competition its going from strenth to strenth year by year.

A few shots from over the festival some nice really fish and the majority of the lads on the pictures got right amoung the prizes in the festival.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well done debbie.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Young jack takes the juniors.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Another lady shirley Newsam get amoung the cod well done shirley.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The leader of the competition till the 2 nd last day of the competition on sea-otter 2 bruce with his 9lb cod only to lose it right at the end.

[​IMG]

Local lad rob taylor get the biggist bag in competition with 47lb well done rob.

[​IMG]

And once again the winner winning the £1000 + rob also got £75 for 5 th place overall plus his 2 x £50 in the daily so £1175 for his two outing you did very well.
    £1775 was won in cash on the top ten leader board plus the dailys as well on a very well done lads you fished very well.

Rob with his winning fish 10lb cod 2 oz cod .

[​IMG]

Cheers paul.

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

What happened to writing sea otter 2 in the tags section ?

3. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Forgor first time glen then put it in should be there.

paul.

4. mad mick

mad mick Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

big well done to rob.

my uncle was fishing next to him on both trips. must be his lucky charm

mick

5. simon22

simon22 Rockling

Well done to the winner and to everyone who supported the festival by taking part. Great fishing boats in whitby. Sea otter mistress trot on and more. Well done to Paul, rich and dolly for giving the likes of me some great days out

6. davealex49

davealex49 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well done Paul looks like you had some great fish - sorry I missed it
    Dave Alexander

7. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Thanks Dave we had a great festival hope things are better for you mate .

Paul

8. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

You cant put it in afterwards. It has to be done at the time of posting. Your also forgetting on other topics. Its important as it helps me to highlight your posts and link into them from outside the forum. In years to come all those links will be very important for you.

If you look back at some of your old topics you will see they have ammassed my thousands of views they never had when you first posted. This is because of how I link them all together for you which highlights them to google and to site readers.

If you dont help me then I cant help you.

9. david blake

david blake Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

You tell him Bob

10. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Funny where a year goes yes that was in 2014 some belting fish the weather hasnt helped in this years competition but still some very good fishing indeed 3 x 60lb bags and i am sure if the water had been coloured who knows what would have been brought to scales all in all there has been some excellent sport for all for the days we managed to get to sea.

paul.