1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SEA-OTTER 2 WINS THE £5000 TOP PRIZE

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Jul 20, 2016.

1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Sea-Otter 2 Wins The £5000 1st Prize Grand Summer Festival .

The lads have had belting summer festival on Sea-Otter 2 and Fred King hit the jackpot winning the £5000 1st prize a very well done Fred he will be dancing now .

Also Sea-Otter 2 got joint 3rd and 4th heaviest fish overall in the competition plus we got the heaviest cod as well in competition some belting fish caught throughout festival for the lads and lasses it's the 4th time Sea-Otter 2 has won the £5000 1st prize in the last 7 years thats not a bad average all our big fish caught throughout the competition including the £5000 winner came off rough ground hot spots i have gathered in the 30 years i have doing this job tight ledges big fish love these spots wrecks can fish very well but good ground marks can work wonders.

Fred's party won the £5000 top prize with me 2 years ago it was there organiser Gary that time those lads are so keen very well deserved looks like a few beers at the presentation night for my crewman Dave the lads allways look after him for his efforts on keeping them supplied with fresh filleted mackerel to lure the big one as I allways say good bait allways catches good fish rubbish bait catches non change that bait every drop it works wonders for you .

I would like to say a big thankyou to the lads and lasses who fished with me on Sea-Otter 2 during the festival 99% are regulars who book time and time again and know just what to expect .

Here are a few shots of some very nice fish caught on Sea -Otter 2 throughly the competition .

Here is fred with his £5000 winning fish very well done fred very much deserved .

[​IMG]

Aeron Walters with his 15lb cod the biggist cod caught in the competition well done Aeron .

[​IMG]

Plus another few cracking lings one which was 16lb ling and which was joint 3rd and 4th overall.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers paul.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  2. robmc

robmc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well done Paul! Superb result! Loved our day out on the boat even if the conditions made it a bit of a struggle, you and Dave worked your socks off all day and it's easy to see why you get the results! Again, well done! Will be back out with yourselves soon

3. driffangler

driffangler Hull City A.F.C "Come on u Tigers"

Well done Paul, much deserved result, one trip cancelled and weather not great on my 2nd trip during the festival, but as always you gave 100% to get us amongst the fish. Also thanks to Dave, always puts in the graft to ensure everyone onboard enjoys their day, fingers crossed this weather holds and hopefully see you next Friday for another top day on Sea Otter2.
    Jason

4. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Thanks lads much appreciated as allways I get a massive buzz when those big fish are hitting the deck when it's in your blood it give you great satisfaction to see the lads doing well .

Cheers Paul

• Like Like x 1