1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SEA-OTTER 2 WINS 2015 WHITBY SEA ANGLERS UPTIDING FESTIVAL

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Nov 28, 2015.

Tags:
  1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Another cracking uptiding festival for lads on Sea-Otter 2 and an even better for Karoly Szabo winning the £1000 top prize with his 11lb 8 oz cod plus some fantastic fishing stacks of cod for the lads and lasses Sea-Otter 2 also faired very well in the top 10 cod placings taking 8 out of the top 10 the lads did well.

The weather didnt excatly play ball a few days were lost to high winds where as in last years competition the weather was very good indeed with only 1 day lost all in all some very good fishing young ash from york had a 62lb bag with around 20 fish thats a good average plus there was another 2 bags over 60lb some excellent fishing here are a few snaps from the competition.

The £1000 cod well done Karoly

[​IMG]

A few more fish from the competition.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is that man again with his £1000 fish

[​IMG]

A full list of the reslults here.

Boat Fishing - Up-Tide Festival Result-07/11/2015

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
  2. simon22

simon22 Rockling

Well done to the winner , and for the lads that managed to get to sea. Weather was a bit rubbish this year but u book your day and take your chance. A big shout to the dedicated skippers who took part

3. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Thanks Simon the fishing was awesome at times the days we got to sea the comp will start a little earlyer next year seems the later you go into November then the winds get really lively .

Paul.

4. Jaysparticus

Jaysparticus New Member

Had a great day Paul , just a shame i missed the presentation... 2nd place!!! Not bad for a novice like me! Hope the presentation was a good night and i look forward to our next outing! I have the bug again!!
    Will see you when i get back.

Cheers

Sparky

5. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Thanks sparky was as excellent competition and the fishy Vegas very good I would like to say a massive Thankyou to all the sponsors this event really appreciates you .

Paul