1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SEA OTTER 2 UPTIDING TODAY WE ARE ON THE COD

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Feb 5, 2016.

1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Had a few lads which were desperate to catch some cod and today they got there wishes the forcast wasnt brilliant and i did say the wind couple rev up and by lunch it did but what a lovelly morning no wind mild and as the tide changed around 9am and started to flood and as i said the fish started to to bite.

Worm and squid was on fire once again had sammy the seal with us for a while till i moved marks and he then left us alone nothing massive today the best cod around 7lb mark but still a very nice fish everybody got amoung the cod and 1 lad was here on holiday said my wife had the frying ready for when i get in fresh whitby cod on menu she wasnt going to be disapointed my crewman dave filletted the gentlemans cod for him he couldnt wait his mouth was watering what a way to end the day .

We fished till around midday then wind howled it was screaming so we decided to call it a day the lads all caught a nice few cod more happy customers on Sea-Otter 2.

The lads got some nice fish .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers paul