1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sea - Otter 2 The best Days Fishing So Far In 2014 The Lads Hammered It

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Apr 24, 2014.

Tags:
  1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

What a day the lads had today the shads were dynomite we started on a wreck on the 12 mile it was litterally non stop action most of the day stacks of fish onboard some superb fishing and once again some great sport for the lads some fantastic sighns for 2014 a lot more to come.

The lads with a handful of there fish .

Attached Files:

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Re: Best Days Fishing So Far In 2014 On Sea-Otter2

Paul can you do some uploads onto photobucket so i can get hold of the images for Facebook and the sites homepage.

3. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Superb fishing, could this be the best summer for years ? early signs are very good

4. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Yesterday was superb fishing over 100 codlings onboard 99% on shads the early signs look excellent looks like bumper year .

Paul

5. Tricky

Tricky Bill and Ben were Fishermen

Excellent. Good to hear. What shads were they using if you dont mind me asking?

6. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Rubarb and custard fished well but the lads were useing different shads and they nailed the fish been some belting ling this week we got another around the 15lb mark yesterday a bonny fish.

[​IMG]

paul.

7. Baramundi Bob

Which rhubarb and custard shads are working Paul, is it The Sidewinder ones ?

8. jackling

jackling Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

What a couple of days me and my dad have had it was one after another we fill two boxes to the brime between us and the shad were clipping them all the time no matter what color this man certain knows how to find the fish it has been some of the best days my an my dad have had we have only been doing this about 18 month and have learnt an awful lot .
    All of the people were just to nakerd to lift the fish for a photograph this year looks a good one too
    You will never draw a blanc with this man !

9. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

The 6" sidewinders glen and the 4" fished there nutts off they hammered the cod .

paul.

10. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Thanks jack you and your dad have seen excellent fishing all through the winter and the last couple of days have been brilliant to say the least but all through the winter the signs were there for a big summer coming up fingers crossed jack this excellent fishing continues.

paul.

11. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

After last weeks belting fishing on the cod could resist nipping down to benidorm to have a bit of warmth just 27 dec here lovelly jubilly .

Attached Files:

12. BigPauly

BigPauly Tina Turner _ Simply The Best

You don't see many lobsters like that in whitby ;D

Hoping to get a couple of trips booked when you get back.

Have a well deserved rest Paul.

13. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

14. Mike Clydesdale

Mike Clydesdale Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Paul, I would have sent a thank you message earlier but just finished filleting the cod!! Mostly caught on dark blue shad, but as always it is the skipper who put us on the fish.
    An excellent day out with gannet diving 3ft from the boat, Sammy the seal making an appearance but failing to take the cod near the boat (thanks to David) and the sight of an oil drilling rig being tugged past about 100yds from the boat. Not bad for visibility being less than 100yds at times followed by brilliant sunshine.
    As an oldie it was very pleasing to see John and young Jack showing the way with a couple of boxes for the second day.
    Already booked for May so let's hope the sport continues.
    Thanks again Paul for an excellent day's fishing.

15. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Cheers mike it did fish very well mate stacks of cod onboard great to see I think we are in for big year so fingers crossed back home later in the week so guns blazing and ready to go just having a nice g+t as we speak catch you later mike

Attached Files:

16. Baramundi Bob

£ucking hell, I thought it was Al Capone.

17. jackling

jackling Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Surprised that you ain't Been fishing out in Spain!

18. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Seen a few fishing on the peir jack catching only small ones having a look round today to see if there is anything bigger worth having a go at if the misses lets me .

Paul.

19. BigPauly

BigPauly Tina Turner _ Simply The Best

Bloody hell Paul!!

Get some factor 50 slapped on before you turn nuclear.

That is some tan mate ;D ;D

20. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

What lovelly morning here in benidorm 27 dec yesterday another similar day again today

Just Down on the front a lovelly morning

[​IMG]

Somebody fishing off a kayak

[​IMG]