1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sea Otter 2 Out Again And Catching Again !!

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Mar 2, 2014.

1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Out again today sunday the lads were staying here but with a windy forcast by lunchtime i did say we might end up with a short day as it was we didnt get back in till 3.30pm so not to bad .

I had david perry and his team on and connor and his dad for there 2nd day over the weekend once again young connor got right into the action he got some nice fish and he also got his personal best coalie which was well over 3lb well done young man an excellent angler in the making all the lads nailed a nice few fish so they were well pleased with there day .

Yound connor with a nice cod and his PB coalie.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dave the organizer got the biggist on the boat cod over 7lb he cant wait for the shadding to come on song.

[​IMG]

This man couldnt go wrong he kept banging them out i said wind up just then his rods over a nice fish then we moved to another mark for the flood tide he drops down and seconds he has another fish on .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Everybody got amoung the fish the lads were very happy chappies.

[​IMG]

paul.

2. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Nice one paul how many fish u end up with

cod help me !

3. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

I aren't quite sure perry didn't count them I would have thought 30-40 fished better today on the ebb tide than it did yesterday

4. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Farron and Damo had 20 between them yesterday on the yaks.

5. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

The lads done well glen nice day for them.

paul.