1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SEA-OTTER 2 LOOKING BACK ON 2011 FINGERS CROSSED IN 2012

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Feb 20, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Teacuis

Teacuis Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Rhubarb and custard have never really worked for me Paul although i have seen lots of fish caught on them. I prefere Red Gill Evo's - I caught pollack to over 12lb last autumn in Ireland on them and they work on the cod just as well especially over slack when the shads tend to stop working.
    I use a 12lb class Abu Suveron rod but have got a Shimano exage extra heavy spin on order from Gerrys for a trip
    to Skjervoy in June to have some fun with the big coalies but i'm going to put it through its paces first with a few Whitby Pollack before i go.

Paul.

2. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Sounds good to me paul .

paul.

3. king ling

king ling Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Great report and pictures Paul, good luck for 2012.

4. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Will get it together soon and put this years yearly roundup once again an excellent year on the cod with a few surprizes thrown in once again it proves whitby is the top cod port in the country, june for the whole month is more or less fully booked on sea-otter 2 for 2013 it is one of the best months of year the lads want a lot more of that hectic fishing.

paul.

5. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!