1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sea Otter 2 Cod Banging - And A Bonus Porbeagle Appearance

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Sep 1, 2014.

Tags:
  1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Now what a day JP and his lads today awsome is all i can desribe today the lads had a hell of a day some belting codwith 3 or 4 into double figures a day these lads will not forget in a hurry i had a few wrecks to south of whitby in mind which come into play as the tides drop away my years of experience tells me just when to hit these wrecks the tide was perfect and what a day these lads were in for.

The first wreck was a bit of a shocker for the lads the first fish to come to the surface was intercepted by a very large porbegal shark which decided the fish and the shad was his nothing anybody could do about that one we continued to take some nice fish but as allways i have my one special wreck which i know will allways come up trumps years of experience tells me just when to strike and today the fire was very hot these lads couldnt belive there eyes the quality of the fish today was very good indeed 99% cod nearly all on shads a few nice ling at slack water on bait with an odd cod as well but it was shads that did the damage some great fishing today and lovelly to see.

First drift on the 2nd wreck these nice fish came aboard but it was nothing with was what was to come.

[​IMG]

Now take a look at these some very nice fish and for some of the lads who got these a first time on a boat so you can imagine they were over the moon they loved it .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dave my crewman 3 lovelly cod i caught myself on shad out of quite a few.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The lads with a few of there fish a day they wont forget .

[​IMG]

paul.

Attached Files:

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

A Cracking days fishing there Paul. Well done to all involved.

3. simon22

simon22 Rockling

I am hopeful that this fishing will continue when I am over in September. Had some great days in sep if the conditions hold

4. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Excellent day glen some real quality fish and plenty of them some very keen anglers on tommorow they are allready sharpening there hooks.

paul.

5. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Fingers crossed simon i have known september to be on fire in years gone past hopefully this year will be on parr .

paul.

6. Jmeddy

Jmeddy Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Looks like a busy day Paul some quality stamp of fish there mate , all good signs for the festival :)

7. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Fingers crossed not to far away mate the lads today hit the jackpot a lot of real quality fish hopefullyt the start of a big september.

paul.

8. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

On the hunt again today in the similar area so fingers crossed for the lads could it be a 20lb plus cod today by the stamp of the fish yesterday every chance .

Paul