1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sea Otter 2 Andy Gets 3 Double Figure Cod With Pictures

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Sep 3, 2014.

Tags:
  1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Got andy parr on today he has chartered the boat for himself and his buddy what a day he is having 2 double figure himself upto press and he is on his second box full report later

Andy with the first of his doubles.

Attached Files:

2. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Re: Double On Sea Otter And Gets 3 Double Figure Cod

Computer playing up cant get pictures to load but what a day andy parr had with his mat ron 3 double figure cod for andy but ron got prize fish a cod just short of 16lb will try to sort photos a day these lads wont forget.

paul.

3. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

After a bit messing i got the photos onto photobucket again what a day for these two lads 4double figure between the 2 of them and the best 16lb a hell of a day and plenty of other fish as well so these lads and these familys will be eating fish for many days to come.

Any gets the first of 3 doubles .

[​IMG]

He gets another one just over 10lb then his rod is right over again dave is ready with the net.

[​IMG]

It comes to the surface and into the net.

[​IMG]

Another cracker for andy the first and second were on squid but this was fell to a shad.

[​IMG]

But ron andys buddy wasnt to left out for the big ones he hit the jackpot with his 16lb cod a lovelly fish what a way to round the day off.

[​IMG]

The lads with there catch all the fish have allready been gutted some very nice fish in those boxes.

[​IMG]

For some reason computer wont pickup my photos from my iphone 4 keeps coming up with no new photos mad any ideas anybody.

paul. .

4. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Lings today in top teens again some very good fishing .

PAul

5. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

pics are tiny Paul ?

6. Mick Gibson

Mick Gibson Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hi Paul

Can you not abandon the fishing until the festival starts ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. jackling

jackling Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Yes Paul email the pics from phone to your laptop

8. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Hi young jack there other options mate didn't get time last night but puzzled by why suddenly my PC can't find any photos off my iPhone it's just quicker to load them straight up off my iPhone .

Anther very good day yesterday a lot of ling but also some very nice cod will try tonight to load them up one off the lads on here was on yesterday he might put some pictures up himself he took a couple shots of some he caught .

Also shot a video of a sunfish basking in the sun next to the boat .

Paul