1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boat Fishing SEA-OTTER 2 AMOUNG DOUBLE FIGURE COD

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Jun 12, 2017.

1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Being a while since I posted on the forum here are some very nice cod we have had on Sea-Otter 2 recently the best 18lb and another 2 around the 12 mark .

A belting fish clocking 18lb .

%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i64.tinypic.com/wl65gm.jpg%5B/IMG%5D

2 both around the 12 lb mark British cod record holder Noel cooks team who have 2 days in June every year on Sea-Otter 2 allways hit the jackpot they did it again .

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
  2. brian carragher

brian carragher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Pictures not loading Paul

18lb fish a bit of a belter, good boost when its really needed, hope it really picks up for you this summer, been a very slow start to the year but I'm betting it kicks in real soon with a big bang

3. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Something very strange with photobucket my old account it copy's pictures as if alls well then when you paste it says page cannot be found just opened a new account its just the same mystery copy picture paste comes up the same no page can't be found very strange Brian and the site won't let me upload from my mobile files to big .

4. brian carragher

Bit off a faff on, but if you've got "paint" on your laptop then you can copy and resize pictures then upload

Bit of an effort but thats what I do, all my file pics are too big so I copy and resize and upload the copy direct from the laptop, dont have a photobucket account

5. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Just tryed a different site for storing pictures and for silly reasons unknown it won't load pictures up could be my iPhone or this site mystery .

6. brian carragher

If you want, you can e mail them over and I'll resize and post them up if you are having trouble, I can pm you my e mail address if you want it

7. Zetland

Zetland Blenny

Photobucket has been useless for ages, I use postimage now.

8. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
  9. brian carragher

E mail sent

10. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

On there way Brian.

11. brian carragher

Some cracking pictures to make you jealous, made me jealous anyway

Great fishing Paul, hats off to you for finding some big fish to kick off the summer fishing

Paul copy 1.jpg

paul copy 2.jpg

paul copy 3.jpg

Top marks

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Thanks Brian some nice fish mate one was 18 lb and the other 2 were around 12 lb the water is clearing now so guns blazing hopefully .

www.seaotter2.co.uk

13. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

good report nice to see some good pics

14. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Fishing has been hard Brian and the Algie bloom in now on the brink of leaving us so hopes now high for some good fishing out today so let's see what we can do.

Cheers Paul

15. takeda14121990

takeda14121990 New Member

OMG, good pics bro

16. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

A 15lb 8 oz. of today for john holder on Sea-Otter 2 a very nice fish .

17. brian carragher

Email me the pics over Paul and I'll be able to update after friday

Nice fishing