1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sea otter 2 a lovelly summers day and fish for all

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, May 8, 2013.

1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Well i have to say what a lovelly day at sea yesterday the weather was nothing short of gorgeous flat calm blazing sun fish as well the algie is still stopping some very good fishing close inshore but it wont be long before it all fires up.
    We had to do a bit of steaming again yesterday but it was well worth it in the end had a young lady onboard with her other half paul hodgeson from middlesbrough she started the ball rolling and showed the boys how to go on plus it was her very first time she has caught a cod she loved it and has booked her place for more of the action in couple of weeks time .

The rods over .

[​IMG]

Dave my crewman is there with the net,

[​IMG]

A very happy girl her first ever cod

[​IMG]

She didnt stop there next drop another both on squid.

[​IMG]

Her other half paul soon followed

[​IMG]

Paul also got another nice fish next drop.

[​IMG]

This man was having fun good bend on the rods could it be double figure.

[​IMG]

Dave is waiting with the net.

[​IMG]

A bonny fish just into double figures a nice cod.

[​IMG]

Next drop a double figure ling two doubles in two drops.

[​IMG]

Some really nice fish were coming onboard the fishing was good.

[​IMG]

Andy from barnsley was just asking do you get any catfish anymore paul i said now and again next drop he get one its got some really nasty teeth .

[​IMG]

All in all a lovely day at sea the wind did pick up in the afternoon from the southeast and we did have a choppy ride home as we were heading staright into it but it was well worth it a lot more to come .

paul.

2. Fishy Rich

Fishy Rich Guest

It was a lovely day to be at sea yesterday Paul, nice to see a few fish at last!

3. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Things are on the up rich not before time being a very funny start to the summer fishing with the bloom worst for many years it should be very happy days soon.

paul.

4. cphodgson

cphodgson Blenny

Cracking day shame it got cut short but that's what happens, can't wait for the next trip just won't be able to get away from the other half now she wants to come on all the trips I book :scare:

5. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

I think your good lady us now hookedede

6. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Rich it can only get better and better should be guns blazing from now on the algie is now well on its way the sighns look very good indeed hopefully the last few weeks of blazing over the horizon are now over now the real fun begins.

paul.

7. XemmaX

XemmaX Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Had a Fab day :) I even enjoyed the ride back lol. I will be back, we gonna book a few trips with you !!! was over the moon all day yesterday. Thanx

8. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Glad you enjoyed your day emma did get a bit splashy on the way home your next trip should be all lures the water should be nice and clear any day now .

paul.

9. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well I said I was'nt going to look on forum while I am away couldn't resist and I must admit I am gutted :sad: ..... Still home for 3 weeks next time home so will ring ya next week Paul leave a few in the drink for me will ya

10. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

No problem bud a big fishing should start shortly being a little slow starting .

Paul