1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sea Kayak Bass - The Movie

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by carpyken, Oct 5, 2011.

1. carpyken

carpyken New Member

2. Shadrap

Shadrap Rockling

Good stuff Ken,pictures with a report make a BIG difference but a bit of video footage is taking it to the next level.

You should do a few video teach in's which some of the new guys to kayaking and bassing might find helpful :educated:

Thanks for posting and sharing what looked like a great day to be afloat and plenty of fish as a nice bonus.

3. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Nice one Ken, looked like a busy session!

4. dan the pollock

dan the pollock Rockling

cracking video ken especially the popper stuff at the end

5. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

great stuff Ken :yes:

6. derm

derm Blenny

Wow !!

7. WillW

WillW Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

:yes: :yes:

Thanks for that Ken, great 1/4 of an hours viewing!

Will

8. langy

langy Rockling

Great stuff as always Ken well done fella :happy:

9. spud

spud New Member

Great skills Ken :yes: Had a great weekend with plenty of fish kept 2 for the table and it keeps the wife of my back. Was good to see Buzz on the water on Sun thanks for the tips and info on marks a true gent. :wink: The popper action at the end of the day was hart stopping and i thought bass fishing was boring :surprise:

10. Welsh wizard

Welsh wizard if you don't know you don't need to know

anytime spud i haven't seen you for a while i will be going out again soon your more than welcome to join us

good video ken
    regards ian

11. robq

robq Rockling

awesome vid Ken :surprise:

I have seen some busy days around there in the past but nothing like that !!

12. andyman

andyman Doh! Come back, stupid fish

Great video, Ken. I recently bought one of those Go Pro Hero 960 cams after watching some of your videos and I'm really pleased with it, so thank you for that. Your video makes catching Bass look easy, but no doubt a fair amount of knowledge and skill went into locating and catching them. Well done. :happy:

13. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Got to say Ken ,you certainly liven up the forum with your video post,s
    you and Fi had some canny fish ,

It seem's you know your way around flambrough looking for the fish
    very well done mate , keep up the good work, :cool:

14. menai1

menai1 ECKA Simply the Best

Fantastic w/end ken great movie. Thanks for the tips on Sunday on the bass fishing caught 5 keep two for tea thanks again.

15. shammy67

shammy67 only dead fish go with the flow

fantastic video ken.they seem to be in a feeding frenzy round there at the moment! well done bud.

16. bunny78

bunny78 New Member

Nice one ken well done

17. Semtex Simon

Semtex Simon Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

just watched it twice - absolutely fantastic , what Kayak fishing is all about , just need to get up there and do it now i got a trident 15 . Thanks for taking the time to shoot some film of your trip . seeing is believing .

regards

Simon