1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sea Angler Magazine - Alan Yates, Angling Licence And Advertising Debate.

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Captain Underpants, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Fishaman07

Fishaman07 New Member

Interesting debate this guys.

2. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

good idea glen it would be good if paul fenech contributed to the forum with catch reports, help, advice,?? im sure it would be an interesting read as he seems to fish all over the country instead of carrying on on here

3. i agree mr fenech would be a great member as he a top angler he would certainly give great help and advice.

4. Mark Gelder

Mark Gelder Rockling

Theres nothing like a 'mass-debate'.........lmao................On a serious note it would be great to reports on the forum from PF....

5. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

The only problem whith that is ,,,, He may be commited to reporting all new stuff to the magazine first, it would be like a double agent so to speak,

maybee Paul would like to cmment :confused:

6. Crab Nut

Crab Nut Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

methinks mr fenech dosen't feel much like giving help and advice to this forum at the moment- so don't hold your breath

7. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

I'm not (holding my breath), but as our forum is largely about fishing I thought we would give him the chance to get involved rather than just make a handful of posts in 2 years of membership all about defending Alan Yates and Sea Angler Magazine and not a single one that contributes anything worthwhile to our large angling community. If the only time he is to post is to defend Alan Yates it would be better if he didnt, because that neither comes under the category of help or advice.

8. sumo

sumo Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

alan yates.... must have been brain washed or well rewarded, to make a case for sea anglers to be liecenced. i think most anglers i know are as good as any water baliff at looking after our envirement along our coastline and dont need paying for doing it.

9. i agree sumo apart from the summer makky bashers who leave some places looking like baghdad.

10. Crab Nut

Crab Nut Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

very valid points glenn- didn't realise that- for me he's just using this forum for his own and sea anglers convenience

11. just looked myself 2 years membership 8 posts :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: