1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

scotland/kayaking

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by hopper, Aug 30, 2013.

Tags:
  1. hopper

hopper Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

hello
    next year im trying to book my 2 week caravan holiday and im wanting to combine it with my kayaking (sea) and im looking to try the west coast of scotland has anyone got any ideas please or good locations
    thankx

2. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Camp at the Oban caravn and camping park, on the banks of the Sound of Kerrera. Lovely scenary, great paddling in sheltered waters with the fishing for some very varied species on offer. We spent a long weekend up there a couple of years ago and I can t wait for the day when I manage to find the time to get back. Loch Etive just around the corner and many many other paddling/fishing opportunities nearby with a great town as a base.

Just some food for thought. :cool:

3. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

What Dave said :yes: I was up that way last year, managed a couple of yak trips on Loch awe and also near Oban. Lovely part of the world to fish with clear sea, should be plenty about at this time of year,