1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scotland Bass Fishing - Bass from the Frozen North

Discussion in 'All Time Best Topics' started by Dorado, Sep 10, 2011.

1. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Simply stunning. People travel thousands of miles "abroad" for scenery and fishing like that. Superb report.

2. NorthWestern

NorthWestern Blenny

great report and cracking pictures :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

3. frank avey

frank avey Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

to sum it up in one word.WOW.
    what a beautifull place ,who needs to go abroad when we have places like that.
    thanks for sharing ,feel like getting in the car and heading there now.

frank.

4. deecee

deecee Blenny

The report was riveting and the photographs superb . Thanks.

5. Mark Gelder

Mark Gelder Rockling

what a stunning place, great report and awesome pics.................

6. Dav

Dav Rockling

Thats a great report with stunning pics simon . Such a lovely place , did you get any seatrout out ? Ide love to fish for them in the sea , im certain there is somewere round here to do that .

7. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

It really is awesome as you say Glenn , theres that many places that have never seen a lead , rock edges , cliffs, beaches that scream
    fish , and stunning scenery to boot , on my many visits to Scotland I have always been made very welcome and I just love going there
    it feels like home :yes: :yes:

8. baza

baza New Member

amazing report, superb fishing, location and wildlife. I wonder what you would have had if the weather was on your side

9. Dorado

Dorado New Member

SUNBURN?

10. 1LASTCAST

1LASTCAST Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

hi mate what a fantastic report the pictures are so clear and when most people would have said sod this wind you stayed,i usuallty take a shooting head with me as these seem to punch through the strong wind,well done on the bass!!

11. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

Great report and stunning photography. Thanks a lot and big well done on the fish as well :yes:

12. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

13. young casper

young casper Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

just been looking at the first pics with the fish,, i have just bought the same fly as that,, so im on the rite track,,nice pics,, :wink:

14. MandolinBanjo

MandolinBanjo Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

It's a special place to be and I love being on the islands, like has been said the serenity and closeness to wildlife is incredible. I remember arriving at a deep water mark on mull near killi chronin, can't remember the name now but the first sign of the otter was the crunching on a nice fish, it was less than 15 ft absolutely incredible, nice pollock too :)

15. alan smith

alan smith Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

thet call it gods country simon and you can see why, what an enjoyable read and such a healthy looking bass, well done.

16. shammy67

shammy67 only dead fish go with the flow

My all time favourite topic.amazing in every aspect.thanks again dorado :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4