1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SCARBOROUGH SEA FISHING - Marine Drive Match

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by quint, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Woodys Dad

Woodys Dad New Member

Dream fish mate , well done

2. cod rod kev

cod rod kev New Member

well done ray absolute stonker of a fish !!!

3. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Thanks for your comments lads it's great to have other anglers to share a great moment with. If I just snook it out of a secret mark and took it home to fillet it would have been a much emptier experience. I'm feeling quite humble at the moment as I don't know why I've had such a good stamp of fish, right place right time, as I said to Dav a few days ago :confused:
    Yes Doug, I did get it with the rod I got from you :cheesy: money well spent! thanks again Ray.

4. baza

baza New Member

congratulations, a well deserved fish, your being modest, when you put the effort into collect your bait and knoledge you deserve the rewards

5. GJW

GJW Rockling

I am in awe..... :yes: :yes: one day i hope to catch a fish like that Ray.

6. robq

robq Rockling

You're amazing streak of luck just never seems to run out Ray :surprise: :surprise: :wink: :wink: :happy: :happy:

7. bengunn426

bengunn426 Blenny

thats a cracking cod ray,makes mine look like minnows,you must be on cloud nine well done.

8. the artist

the artist what a view , i think ill paint it or fish it

nice one , hope to catch his brother one day (i wish) :laugh:

9. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Never did my reputation much good :laugh: shame the mobile phone pic wasn't a bit clearer you might have just made out the Leeds scarf around my neck :whistle: :vomit: :laugh:

10. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Another convert, nice one Ray. Just been watching Beckford score another hat trick. Bring on Histon Town :laugh: :laugh:

11. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Could be a toughie, the accountant and the blacksmith have just returned from injury :laugh:

12. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Could be humiliating - again.

13. langy

langy Rockling

cracking fish ray well done keep it up :)

14. uggy

uggy Blenny

Nice fish Ray! Must be good to look through the TV guide, nowt on, I'll just nip down the drive and pull a pig out? Probably not as easy as that but that's how it looks! Again, well done!

15. IanB

IanB Blenny

Well done Ray, you must be charming them out with your "singalong shanties" eh! :laugh: :laugh:

Seriousley Ray well done! :yes:

16. Dav

Dav Rockling

It seems very weired doesnt it ray how we were discussing tactics on catching a pig of that sort of stamp , half hre later you seen coronation street wasnt on tele so you go and fish a pegged match at a venue which would probably be last on ure list of venues and lone be hold you catch a once in a lifetime fish . absoloutly awsome ray , top fishing as always.......dont be humble mate you get out what you put in well deserved . cherish it ...resepct . from an envious fellow angler.......

17. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Luckily for me Dav I got the spot where I and a few others, given the option, would have fished anyway as its my favorite spot down there in those conditions. I really fancied it and said so to Iain before the match got started. Of course I never expected to get one like that but I have had a double there before in league match on that fav big fish bait, white rag :whistle: However there are places that for some reason seem to chuck out better fish over a period of time, you just have to be around when they pay a visit. Have to go now I feel a shanty coming on :laugh:

18. chiplips

chiplips Blenny

good bag of fish top angling well done :yes:

19. Pigeon Ian

Pigeon Ian New Member

fantastic!!! well done that man !!!!

20. MFC

MFC Blenny

cracking fish Ray ,well done