1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scarborough MARINE DRIVE MATCH 19TH JAN

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by ducky, Jan 11, 2010.

1. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

Re: MARINE DRIVE MATCH 19TH JAN

i will not be in any pictures :laugh:

2. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

can you make sure you come and see me with your camera glenn :cheesy: :wink:

3. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

dreamer :laugh: :laugh:

4. clifftoprunner1

clifftoprunner1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

cheers for that glen, thought you mite of been head hunted by seaangler magazine after sunday top report mate. see you toll house about 6ish. pete

5. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Maybee not John ,but your pies may be :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

6. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

well harry that pie you had was one of the finest pies i have had

7. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

Bill said he will stay open till about 6 on the night of the match. For us. Call to order bait. 01723507501

8. clifftoprunner1

cheers for sorting that john. tell bill thanks alot. so if any body needs some bait or bits to give him a ring or call in to see him. has a v good selection of tackle and some quality bait, best order bait in advance though... pete

9. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

No worries pete. Glad to help

10. newbury1

newbury1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hi Pete

I was thinking of fishing the match on Tuesday nite if i get a days holiday sorted, but never fished a match at scarborough so not sure where ''Toll house'' is please could you sent me directions or put your number on here or PM me please

Fingers crossed i get the day off Graft, should be a gud nite...

Cheers

Martyn

11. clifftoprunner1

no problem mart. if you come into scarborough from the north you will come onto the marine drive which goes round under castle below . follow drive rite round under castle and the toll house is the only building on left and has a round turret top its just before funfair roundabout. any problems give me a ring on 07958598375. look forward to meeting you,s pete

12. newbury1

newbury1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

cheers pete

see you there

13. clifftoprunner1

just wondering how many mite be coming down tues nite. will need to roughly work out pegs tomo. usualy plenty of room.few local lads fishing it, forecast is lightist southerly wind ( hopefully). pete

14. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

15. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

me and bowesy

16. Ian Alexander

Ian Alexander Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hello,
    I realy like the sound of the marine drive match, I remember the reports from the ones last year and they seemed like good fun. I don't bother now with opens or clubs but this seems like a good way to get to know a few guys from on here.
    Unfortunatley on Monday the 18th, tomorrow, I have to go into hospital for surgery :scared: so I won't be able to fish for a while.
    Good luck lads, I hope that the match is a good one.
    Regards Ian.

17. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Hi Ian,

Hope its nothing too serious mate, and I hope you will be back in action soon. We will be planning a sea otter trip for June again this year. Should I put you down ??

18. Ian Alexander

Ian Alexander Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hello Glenn, yes please put my name down.....I had a great day last year.
    As for my operation......it's a bit embarrassing realy :embarrass: .....But I'll give you a clue so as not to cause any offence...."If I was Jewish I would have had it done as a small boy!!!!" :embarrass: :embarrass:
    I'm pretty "anxious" about it.
    Regards Ian.

19. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Ian Ive had a word with the surgeon for you he was in dispute over pay and conditions but like i say its sorted he told me the conditions are ok the pays a bit crap but he gets plenty of tips tell the nurses to leave the swelling but to get rid of the pain hope all goes well tightlines Alain

20. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

I wont ask anymore. Good luck with it !!!