1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scarborough Angling Festival

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by gwyn, Aug 26, 2009.

1. skl

skl Blenny

Thanks for all of your kind remarks my lad is gobsmacked at winning this match we were hoping for a top 10 but this is the icing on the cake.

Due to the tides we knew Fishing was going to be tough but after his second cast produced a fish of 4LB he knew that his luck might be in. Two casts later he had another for 5LB after that two more were lost during the match.

If it makes anyone feel better I was stood right next to him and I did not have a bite all session. :sad:

Once again big thanks for all of your posts and we would also like to say well do to all the other anglers who managed to weigh in.

Finally I would like to say thanks to all the people who are have been involved in organising and running this year's Scarborough festival.

Here are a few pictures of the day.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. langy

langy Rockling

Very well done mate you showed all them top anglers up ;)

3. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

well done, a fine achievement

4. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Well done to all the prize winners, you must be very proud of your lad SKL (and rightly show).

5. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Great pictures Steve, a few for photo of the Month, very well done to Matt again, this is what it's all about, memories that will last for ever

6. ShArK

ShArK Blenny

Big well done, nice to see a fresh face winning even the Junior (Luke micheal jackson) did very well.
    shArk

7. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Yes well done mate. Thats a great achievment to win the All England, infact its a great achievement in itself to walk along the bottem of Bempton. You certainly deserve the fish.

8. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

Well done, like the pic of the cup, shield and fish :happy:

9. pikeman

pikeman Blenny

well done to all who managed to fish and catch i had to work
    who won the overall for the week
    ramrod started well but did he maintain it, and i see dave gyte and dave medd
    get a coupe off good results.
    pikeman

10. DJG

DJG Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Monty Burton was the shore angler of the week,he managed to catch fish in most matches which wasn't easy,even on the any fish days he caught cod , and they were thin on the ground, well done monty. cheers dave