1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

scarboro sun night

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by faraday, Aug 28, 2017.

1. faraday

faraday Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Fished the drive for an hour up and down for a couple tonight.
    Intention was pollak initially into dusk at high water, chucked out the jellyworm and was plenty of small fish seen chasing and nipping the lure. Tried a spinner for a couple of casts and had a couple of mackerel - beating the biggest i had off brigg other night.
    Darkness filtered in so out with the cod rod, then realised half my bait was still at home.... had a few cart baits in freezer box at bottom of bag so used them.
    Good 120yd chuck resulted in a small undersize codling, followed with another 20 min later.
    Nowt doing after that so off to the pizza shop i went.... 20170827_235724_resized.jpg

2. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

why not just eat them maccies miles better than pizza and more healthy

3. faraday

faraday Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I do JC but sometimes need food after a session on the way home.

Some people dont like the mack, i love it, fillets drenched in lemon juice, small amount of olive oil, zest, cumin & corriander.
    Served up grilled with spinach / salad, morrocan couscous, ciabatta bread with balsamic vinegar & virgin olive oil....