1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scaling Dam Forum Mini Comp- ALL FORUM MEMBERS WELCOME (UPDATE- MAY INSTEAD)

Discussion in 'North East Fresh Water Fishing' started by bucko, Mar 25, 2010.

1. hooked by the sea

hooked by the sea Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Re: Scaling Dam Forum Mini Comp

both dates fine for me :yes:

2. macca

macca Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

well i am ok for those dates and am up for this

3. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Cant be definite Ian not sure when home or for how long yet but will be there if I can mate, nice one good idea.
    Internet on and off all the time so not sure when I can get on site neither lol, good old British weather and just to make it even worse we are tied up in Newcastle. Multi million pound vessell that cant maintain constant comms. but I can easily access internet and phone home on my mobile...............................unfeckinbeleivable.

4. bucko

bucko New Member

No worries Foo- it would be a good to see you and the young un there at some point.
    As it stands there are enough prizes to do this more than once this season so I'll get something on the go and see how you get on.

5. foo

Re: Scaling Dam Forum Mini Comp- ALL FORUM MEMBERS WELCOME

woohoo should be home next week Ian still dont know for how long but should make 11th no probs mate.

6. macca

macca Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

sorry lads cant make 11th as our lass is to be induced for the baby on monday 5th and is a little too soon and dont want to push it.

7. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

is there any date set for this comp?

8. foo

Feckin weather.........sat in 7 metre seas at the moment so no work. Might not make it home after all, never mind always another time.

9. bucko

bucko New Member

I'll be calling the bailiff tonight to comfirm a date mate, but I'd rather put the date to people and see which is best for them rather than just confirm one and hit and hope.

10. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Ok bucko no probs just im all excited lol n cant wait

11. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Yippee ok then let me know the date and i have had plenty of offers of a loan of tackle ,
    i have trout fished but a long time ago now ,it was either bubble float or ledger,with worm or (maggots, ) :whistle: as soon as you have a defo date i,m in, :yes:

12. Fishy Rich

Fishy Rich Guest

im home for the 24th so up for that

13. god ov all cod

god ov all cod Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

when is the next dates m8 as im up for that and so is alot ov the other lads on hear my m8s they sed they wouls defo be intrested in it let us no the next dates cheers

14. rich123

rich123 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

whens next day

15. Fishy Rich

Fishy Rich Guest

nicely put, i was wondering what happened to that day, im well into my fly fishing now, cant wait to get back at em, now im getting a bit of spare time

16. bucko

bucko New Member

Sorry for the lack of updates on this one lads but with getting made redundant I've had to put all my time and efforts into job hunting and taking lesser paid work with longer hours.
    Hopefully, things should be on the up in the next couple of weeks so I'll get in touch with Northumbrian Water and sort something out. Its probably best not to have it during the 'dog day months' anyway.

17. BigBen

BigBen New Member

ill go should be a laugh if nothing else ill probs be only person who doesnt catch like but never mind :laugh:

18. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

Sorry to hear about that ian, Hope you find a new job soon mate :happy:

tightlines mate

19. Fishy Rich

Fishy Rich Guest