1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sarb J Wreck At Bayness End Robin Hoods Bay - Almost Gone !!

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

[​IMG]

I heard the wreck of the Sarb J At Bayness End has almost gone. Mike tells me that a scrap company have taken the wreck apart and transported it off the scars via Robin Hoods Bay. I Understand they used a dumper truck to make a path along the scars and remove the wreckage. Anyone know if its easier for walking along to Long Hole Now ??

2. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

dont know glenn, but its not sarb jay, just sar jay, i think im right , but was'nt it the sarah jayne???

3. Baramundi Bob

4. Lobbers

oops, bad info, someone told me it was sar j, and was called sarah jayne, should have known better than to question your knowladge. a bloody picture of the rusty owld girl as she was, your good mate :yes:

5. Baramundi Bob

6. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

It was still there on the rocks at 1 PM today

7. Lobbers

bad place to go with all that flood al, did you get out, i went ragglescar, got a four pound pollock :hurt:

8. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

I wasnt fishing just had a walk along the top , our martin went down the rope and walked round as far as Hommerall Hole

9. Watersplatter

Watersplatter New Member

I'm not sure its a salvage company per se, its a couple of local lads with a burning set, they have been at it all summer on and off, we were wrassing a couple of weeks ago and they were at it, yes it is easier/faster now.