1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General Sandsend

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Redneck Dek, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Redneck Dek

Redneck Dek Blenny

went to sands end north on Saturday aft,out of about 15 rods only 2 small flatties and a pin whiting.
    Well it was worth a try.

2. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

we were there to i caught a flatty on black lug my mate had lot of small bites but no fish
    as you said worth a chuck weather lovely and banter good

3. Redneck Dek

Redneck Dek Blenny

The banter was good considering the fishing,we were the 3 idiots with the silver discovery.
    Will definitely fish from there again.

4. jc

we fished next to you

5. Redneck Dek

Redneck Dek Blenny

I have got you now fella,nice one:)

6. jc

usually fishes better than that plus lots of other places nearby runswick saltburn upgang all nice easy ones

7. Redneck Dek

Redneck Dek Blenny

Have fished saltburn pier a fair bit recently but it was getting a bit out of hand,folk just barging in ending up shoulder to shoulder,lines being cast over with no regard and not to mention the mess what gets left!
    Have been invited onto a boat trip out of Whitby beginning of June looking forward to that.:)

8. jc

yes there is arsexxxxx everywhere now good luck with the boat good time for some big fishes