1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sandsend cliffs

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by craig t, Oct 9, 2012.

1. craig t

craig t Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Was just looking for a bit of info on the tide sizes that lads have found most productive, fished rabbit hole the other night and its a new mark for me so any info would be great just trying to up my game a little.

2. Watersplatter

Watersplatter New Member

In the main all the Sandsend Cliff marks fish best on the ebb, regardless of tide size and certainly fish better after dark, there are exceptions but you need to work these out for yourself.
    Don't be in a rush to leave any of the marks because you think you are running out of water this can be the most productive times, I have caught untold amounts of fish when people have rushed off to fish the bottom, in some cases dragging fish over the bare scaurs at the base of the cliffs.
    Same on some bits on the flood if the water is touching the base of the cliff there is depth enough.

Cheers

3. craig t

craig t Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Thanks for that look forward to experimenting.