1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Catch Report Sandsend beach session

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by cryo, Sep 14, 2015.

1. cryo

cryo Blenny

Hi all I fished the tide down on sandsend beach llast night had a few whiting up to 1lb and a few flounders. Not the best time to fish this beach on the down tide but high tide a little bit early and I find it only fishes well in the dark but fish there to be caught.
    Ken.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Glenn Kilpatrick

Glenn Kilpatrick Blenny Staff Member

No sign of any bass at the moment Ken ??

3. cryo

cryo Blenny

I cast too far for bass Glenn although I've had the odd one at short range when fishing with two rods also the beach has changed dramatically after the last blow up so I'm still working out where the best fish holding spots are. I really enjoy fishing sands end beach as its a short walk to the beach and I find it produces some very big whiting to fish baits and some good codling if theirs a bit of a roll on I've often had fishermen come down from the carpark who are catching nothing and they are surprised at how many fish I have in my bucket, roll on the colder weather to get the fish feeding ;-)
    Ken.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yozzer

Yozzer Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Good session Ken laaaaaaaaaaaaa...sounds like a good beach.