1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

saltburn pier

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by jc, Mar 26, 2019.

1. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

had a chuck tonight 6.30 till for a couple of hours conditions good some nice breakers
    fished end for a bit then dropped back to fish behind breakers
    couple of fish to frozen black tipped with maccy flattie and billet
    couple of other rods on all caught i think
    beats watching tele

2. scrubbs

scrubbs Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

It certainly beats watching telly...I had a run out on mistress took home 8 nice sized fish threw back a few undersized 3 lobsters caught as well:)
    I might have a go later in the week of the pier

3. brian carragher

brian carragher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Are they still uptiding then at Whitby, guessing so due to the above post, wouldnt mind a visit or two but want to be fishing the plastics and shads rather than bait and uptide, looking forward to a bit of summer artificial work

4. ingoe1

ingoe1 Rockling

Few rods on there tonite, dont know if its the navy club lads. Not sure what night they fish.

5. navmanfish

navmanfish Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Bry,

Cbuk site,big cod report 15th,decent returns not sure if uptiding ,

Rich cope mistress,22nd? Lad put uptiding report on,plenty of fish.

Boat off maske last sat,using bait in thick,soup like conditions......no keepers.

Sil 1 off last two mornings,tubs seeing if owt moving these lesser tides.

Soon be shad time,be patient.

6. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

had another couple hours tonight feeding crabs

7. scrubbs

scrubbs Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

yes It's still uptiding, Did hear about someone going out to the "Wall" last week 2 hours there 2 hours back nothing of note was caught. I think it will be another month for the shads and Hokkias to come out of the box before its catching mackie to use for the big ling.