1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

saltburn pier

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by jc, Oct 14, 2018.

1. scrubbs

scrubbs Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Got down the gare about 09;10 had a look at the germans but just too windy. Went to the end towards lighthouse until I hit a calm spot just past the tangles.
    No luck all day tried the end for an hour and the tangles for an hour but I was just feeding the crabs. One good bite in the tangles but stuck fast< I left it to see if it would swim out but not to be . There is a lot more blocks down there now and a new fence. AND to put the tin hat on it.... Got a phone call to go back to work end of the week.....
    Hey ho got me out of the house :D

2. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

well done bud least no blank

3. scrubbs

scrubbs Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Ha Ha yes I caught a trip offshore ;):D I can do with the money

4. basha

basha Blenny

out again last night,a few pin whities and a dab.
    fished upgang,fresh lug n macky as bait.not a lot to report really.only fished for 3 hrs.few more rods along the beach,went and had a chat to them and it was more or less the same.

5. navmanfish

navmanfish Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Couple of rods out at st Germain's last night,bit too rough methinks.

Got fresh bait for usual marks this w,/e should be decent run of fish.

Marys match returns should be interesting on sun.

6. jimlad

jimlad Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Forecast looks promising for this weekend mate

7. basha

basha Blenny

wish I could jimmy,quite a lot of time getting spent at home recentely with my youngest,he's in a pretty bad way at the mo,so grab a few hrs were I can.unfortunately this weekend is a no no.hope your doing ok fella.