1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

saltburn pier

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by jc, Oct 14, 2017.

1. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

had a go tonight just to get out fished 8 till 11 and fed crabs all evening
    probably 8 rods only saw one small flattie caught
    still beats watching tv

2. basha

basha Blenny

sounds a repeat of my seshion john on salty,proper diar.used to be a flattie chuck of there once over even when the seas were like glass.bloody surfers were a pain in the backside when i was there too.all off the beach to play with and still 20 yds of the end,wouldnt have been so bad if there was something to surf in,you had to be 5ft of the beach to catch a wave lol.

3. jc

maybe we should start spinning for surfers
    was there not some gentlemans rule to keep a safe distance from pier

4. basha

basha Blenny

there was that many ov them john,must have been 35/40 boards down,couldnt even get parked for surf mobiles and watchng people getting changed in the back of there vans pmsl.i know what ide do if i was a surfer and turned up to flat sea's and it wouldnt be surfing.

5. navmanfish

navmanfish Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

As maddona said,

"What you looking at

Strike a pose

Strike a pose

Surf surf "

Apologies to vogue.

6. jc

cant believe weather and we go to mog sunday fingers crossed and toes

7. basha

basha Blenny

gonna be a bitt hit n miss i think john,milder weather is doing one deffo going to feel cooler and a wind change that might benefit you in respect of the constant westerlys which can put a downer along that coast.touch wood mate there will still be a few fish around for you and the lads,theres always something to catch along the mog and surrounding area's and plenty of places to have a throw and plenty of shelterd wholes to sneak in,and besides that if its crap theres alays the barr lol xx.

8. jc

yes its not looking great yet will be gutted if we cant do at least one day on the west started getting gear ready