1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

saltburn pier tonite

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by jc, Nov 1, 2011.

1. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

steggo and myself just come back from a pleasant 3 hours on the pier
    busy tonite plenty of rods
    had some good sport but all small whiting and dab
    fished squid and macky strip
    constant bites
    psyched up for friday now am thinking of runswick or sandsend any experts out there which will be best will fish 9pm till midnight

2. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

theres sea forecast for friday so yo wont go far wrong withrunny beach, bow1 will give it another go methinks after snagging that ten pounder, and these small tides are ideal for runny beach, you dont get pushed out of the fish holding runner along the beach and as your fishing high, you could do well. sandsend will be worth a chuck, if you know the cliffs, high cliff can be a good bet on smaller tides, if not the carpark is a good bet, fishing more toward the right you can nail codling and bass , hope this helps :yes:

3. Churchill

Churchill Double figures all the way!!!!!

Lubbers ya can't caught fish you didn't land as 10lbers lol :no: :no: :no: :no:

4. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hes on about bow1 mate who caught a 10lb

5. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Wish I "hadn't" caught as many big fish as lobbers over the years lol.

6. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

not sandsend cliffs dont like the heights but thanks for the advice runny sounds good