1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

saltburn pier tonight

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by jc, May 26, 2017.

1. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

after been stuck in needed some fresh air so armed with frozen blacks and maccy
    did saltburn pier from half 4 till 7.15
    fishing was pants caught a crab no decent bites
    some nice people stopped for a chat lovely fresh air

• Like Like x 1
  2. basha

basha Blenny

ah well,least you was out and weather was good atleast.
    i was talking to a lad just up from the hole redcar,he had a few flatties and a small coalie thursday,only wee things but a bitt of action.
    mouth watering for the 6th of july.....4 days in bonny scotland and a bitt of action.
    that keen ive already phoned and orderd a few pound of worm from galloway angling.
    hoping to hit monreaith on the thurday afternoon,thats the day we travel but setting off at daft o clock.cant book into van till 2 o clock so should get a few hours in before we sort out van,then itll be hit the edges and do a couple of nite seshions and a few nights in the club house.

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  3. Athos

Athos Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hope you get loads of fish and bring us some back so we can see what a fish looks like I've forgotten

• Like Like x 1
  4. jc

5. jc

we might beat you drummore back end of june if the weather plays ball

6. basha

basha Blenny

always somewere to throw a line,good thing about the south west john.
    we spoke about mullet recentely,i would love to see someone catch thoughs in port patrik harbour,they are like the local pets.
    had them from drummore/logan and whithorn and along the ferry terminal at stranraer in numbers but thoughs patrik fish are fish that make you bald very quickly.