1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sale of tackle shop

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Classified Ads' started by budgie1824, Oct 28, 2016.

1. budgie1824

budgie1824 Blenny

Yet again am thinking of retiring have the only complete tackle shop in Bridlington, leasehold if interested call 01262401144 for a chat

2. budgie1824

budgie1824 Blenny

3. budgie1824

budgie1824 Blenny

After all the years of being told by customers that my prices were too high (same as internet) and they could run a shop better seems no one is up to the challenge !

4. cincinatti

cincinatti Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I would love to run an angling shop (If i could afford it) or even work in one..everybody an expert in running a business until it comes to the nitty gritty. Hope you sell it soon chap

5. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

best of luck bud hope one of the winging customers has the balls to have a go

6. basha

basha Blenny

always get your moaners.
    i always support my local tackle shop.some items you can beat online from what ever shop you use,but you cant beat the banter that comes with your local shop.most anyway match the price or give there regulars a wee bitt of discount anyway.odd bitts n bobs of tackle i buy online but im a sucker for picking things up and wanting to play before i buy.....good luck fella,they will moan even more when your gone and they want to pop in for something cos they want it asap.

• Like Like x 2
  7. budgie1824

budgie1824 Blenny

Many thanks for reply's as you say when closed they will moan

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. faraday

faraday Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

dont have the money mate - otherwise i would have had it.....