1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sadest Week Of My Life

Discussion in 'Non Fishing Chat' started by big cliff, Dec 22, 2013.

1. jason131972

jason131972 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

all the best and so sorry :'(

2. frank avey

frank avey Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

know what your going through mate,
    lost my pal after 16 1/2 years end of nov ,
    miss him daily but it does get easier,i am sure your dog like mine will have had a great life .

frank.

3. robq

robq Rockling

Gutted for you Alan :(

R.I.P Tyler

4. Hairybeast

Hairybeast Blenny

sorry to hear that Alan, as already stated they become part of the family. I look after my sons dog all the time and we are very close I look upon him as another grand child infcat I call him the grand dog, I am dreading the day when he goes.

5. pindy73

pindy73 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Soo sorry to hear the sad news mate! I know exactly what you feel as lost my best friend and companion 8 years ago and miss my best mate heaps

6. bigsi

bigsi Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

so sorry to here the sad news m8,i have a 16 yr old springer called jack,n he is my world.Thoughts r with u at this very sad time.They truly r part of the family n r one of our own.Best wishes alan n the only,can i say good thing is i bet u gave him one hell of a good life,Take care bigman.

7. j99oel

j99oel Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

lost my Staffy Rosie in 2008 Cliff, not a day goes by when I don't think of her. A friend once told me, every man has one good dog in his life, and she was it. Im lucky, shes buried in the orchard and though it may sound odd, I do go talk to her from time to time. All the best.

8. pig hunter

pig hunter Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

sorry to hear the bad news mate.

9. trout and salmon

trout and salmon a silver salmon would be nice

Gutted for you mate :'(