1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sad really!!!

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by crazy horse, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hopper

hopper Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Harry The Cod

like your reply the best m8

2. kencoddy

kencoddy Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

the more i read your post the more i think whats your problem u sold the reels 2 him so what he dose with them after that is up 2 him as there now his he might have had a rush ov blood bought some thing and then though not 4 me but whats it got 2 do with any 1 on here once u sell some thing its not yours anymore so if buzz wants 2 burn them reels whats it got 2 do with any body

3. langy

langy Rockling

well sed that man :yes:

4. andym

andym Rockling

It's a shame that fishing reports don't get this many replies

5. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Right, one person is banned and wont be back. Anyone who wants their membership cancelling just let me know and ill happily oblige. Quite why this is even on here is beyond me. Sadly I was out with friends last night otherwise I would have stopped it instantly. I hope the two people in question do go see a solicitor, hopefully a really expensive one who will take your money for nothing in return. Grow up please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.