1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sad really!!!

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by crazy horse, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Welsh wizard

Welsh wizard if you don't know you don't need to know

nigel next time i see you we will see if you got the balls to say it to my face if you like i will give you my address

and if you have a problem and you got the balls to knock my door i don't care if you have a bad leg no one slanders my

name like you have and gets away with it

2. not happy with taking advantage of a mans good will and nature now you want to beat him up should be ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF

3. bucko

bucko New Member

Car crash reading.
    To the gents involved- I don't think having it out on here is the solution.
    And Geordie Shore Angler- I don't see why you are stirring it up and getting involved. Surely the best thing for anyones reputation is to steer well clear if its not their beef??
    I would lock this as no other mods are around but I'm at work and the lock button isn't showing up on their sh*t browser.
    Please think before you post chaps- don't drag the forum down.

4. ok mr moderator will stay out of it but i hope some one nocks lumps out of him for taking advantage

5. hopper

hopper Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I just wondered if anyone wants to buy some of my BOYES stuff reels rods and lures L O L

6. Robocod

Robocod New Member

Buzz if you really made a mistake, offer the lad his reels back for the price you paid and that should be an end to it for you. P.S for anyone who has seen Buzz you will already know that he couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag so I wouldn't be too scared! :laugh: :laugh:

7. crazy horse

crazy horse Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

buzz ,see your showing your massive danglies off by been hard while sat 40 odd miles away on a computer,why not ring me ,as you have my no an i see you never left yours as i was looking for it yesterday, ,waiting for the call feel free,,please, ps ..pm sent

8. simon22

simon22 Rockling

Hi crazy horse. I have a very good slosh20 reel tip top con, if you need a reel mate you can have this one as i have three and never use them all, dont want any money just want to know it will get used, as i have said it is tip top

9. Mick Gibson

Mick Gibson Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Come across sxitsters like this before Nigel taking advantage of others goodwill......the phrase I use....." What goes around comes around"......

10. crazy horse

forgive me as ive got back from taking the dog for a walk,ive just had chance to read the other responses from buzz an you really are a hapless ,sad, liar,please come an meet me half way ,im not driving all the way to malton,knocking on your door while the wife an kids are having there tea,idiot, all seems strange ever since i became mates with a certain person,why wud i not wont to go fishing with andy when he so kindly offers to take me out,is there some strange man love jelousness going on here,put the that shovell down now ,the holes more than deep enough,lie down an do us all a favour.,ps ,i dont care how many times u have been down the road for fighting,my answer stays the same,come now an meet me half way ,tickets available at all good tackle shops,proceeds go to free labotomies,(sorry me thick speller),to incontinent persons from certain valley areas,no offence to other normal folk from such areas.

11. pippen

pippen Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

It's like a episode ov Jeremy Kyle show !!!

12. Welsh wizard

Welsh wizard if you don't know you don't need to know

the thing that makes me laugh is we agreed a price and you asked for more money after i drove to scarbrough
    i will see you on my terms not on yours have you heard of a big word for you called slander i will be seeing my solicitor
    monday and you will be hearing form my solicitor

13. codnchips

codnchips until the end

not trying to be funny buzz but i dont think a solicitor will entertain banter on a fishing forum. he might take your money but i cant see anything coming of it so id say save your money.

14. crazy horse

okay ,please add as well as a liar u cant count iether ,yes i changed the goal post ,but i then asked for 80 then for a saltist an nobby 525,after agreeing 90 for all three, while on the mob with u an feeling i had been railroaded into it,still i relented after hearing ov your misfortune,ive told the story to the letter,you make things up to suit yourself more jackonory,,now im being really boring ,i dont care who thinks what about me as long as i feel hi have been honest ,you should try it sometime..first u want to break my leg now its the legal route ,not many threats ov violence in my post,couple in yours tho ,does anyone watching this craziest ov days know if it will stand up in a court off law,might need a few witnesses tho,as i said sad really ,im finished now you pushed my buttons to often got a response deal with it as you wish,good nite an god bless,

15. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

This realy makes me laugh, first , why did the sale go ahead if the asking price was not met .
    second this is not the first time Mr lightyear has had controvesy on this forum .

(allso my spelling is crap,) as for legal arguments get in the real world ,
    me thinks both partie,s have been stupid to say the least ,

thirdley this has been quite entertaining beeing as the lack of fish releted topics is thin on the ground ,
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: please do not block it , it,s all good banter :wink:,

next reply please :yes:

16. put me down with your soliciter to buzz cause ithink your an inbred sceaming bull sh itting wnker too

17. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

you going to take pictures Harry. best keep out of it and let them sort it out

18. backlash

backlash Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

best thing on the forum in ages :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

19. metal micky

metal micky Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

are we going backwards?

seems i remember last year we had a long going slanging match about who sold what to who.

let the people involved get on with it and sort it out themselve's.

lets get back to what the forum is all about?

helpful, friendly,informative and very entertaining.

20. andyman

andyman Doh! Come back, stupid fish

I haven't had chance to visit the forum very often recently, but it doesn't look as though I've missed very much regarding yer actual fishing.
    I thought I'd call by tonight to read a few good fishing reports and get myself motivated to get out in the kayak. But what do I find : a couple of grown men with names that sound like characters from Toy Story, having a lover's tiff about a bloody reel, and doing it big time for us all to see.
    How come the moderators haven't locked this thread or at least moved it to 'other business' or 'everything you wanted to know about sex but were afraid to ask' ?
    Jesus, if this is all there is going on, I may as well cancel my membership.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.