1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sad really!!!

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by crazy horse, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazy horse

crazy horse Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

sorry,but i have to get this of my chest.
    few days ago a friend on the holderness forum put me some gear up for sale as its a bit nearer home,any way usual sort ov thing few offers an bit ov barttering which is normal,but for one!! member!! ,who proceeds to tell me what he will have an what he is going to pay,not my first dealing with the guy so no supprise at his attitude,as i wanted rid of the three reels an im a terrible whealer dealer,agreed to 90 notes for them,when i met the guy who i have very little patience for anyway after being called an idiot by a mate for selling so cheap decided i would keep the oldest reel an sell the best two even knocked tenner off,ye im a idiot, guy sits in his car an tells me hes not such a tanker as others say an is suprised at a mutual friend putting me straight,an then plays the guilt card ,saying hes only had 2 days work in the last month,an hes had to sell his best gear an needs a couple ov reels for the yak,i did ask if he was being honest as i expected they were for someone else,not that i was really bothered,anyway as a soft lad who would rather see everyone happy then cause anguish or be labbelled as untrustworthy gave him the three reels for 90.,actually ithought at the time ive misjudged him.yes im a knob,first thing the wife says is theyll be on ebay in the morning,!!next morning im out crabbing when a lad rings me asking if i will take so much for the best 2 reels.as i tell him ive sold them to this guy ,he then tells me hes just seen a saltist an knobby 525 on ebay,you know that feeling when you know you should ov gone with your gut rather then head,there was no supprise really to be honest it was just this turd then proceeded to ring our mutual friend to tell him how well hes done,this is the point that i lost my dignity an decided to post this,this is the same guy who posted how crap diawa branzino or what ever they are called as the snap so easily,only when you slip an damage the tip in the first place,veals could be getting a call about your fraudilent claim sir.,,probably not as firstly its too late an the other as ive said im to soft,your the guy who tries to align himself with better anglers in the hope ov been a name other then in his own small rather dim brain,.how far do,s your greed go ,as peaple who know you ,know that your only interest in angling as a sport is to fill your freezer with as much silver as possible,as im reliabley informed for cash value rather then to feed the family,how anyone can class you as a friend is totally beyond me an leaves me feeling sorrow if not pity for such persons, really at this point words fail me as im not much ov a scribe,theres a lot more i would like to say about this character,but as im starting to feel a bit silly now,i will leave it with this ,soft maybe even dim in manner i maybe ,ferocious in actions when provoked you will also find sooner or later...nige

2. andym

andym Rockling

I think I can guess who this person is I hope this behaviour turns around and bites him in the Arse one day!

3. deano72

deano72 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

now mate,i was the lad who made u the offer on the reels,and u right ,it is the lowest of the low who give u a sob story to make a couple off quid out off u,,
    but a u say u live and learn and there will be others who have been done in the same way,possibly by the same person,
    it might be hard for him to buy things of the forum now as every body will know what scum he is,,

4. dan the pollock

dan the pollock Rockling

hi crazy horse,

it was good to talk to you in the shop the other day. i had a feeling when i was talking to dean about a couple of reels he was watching on ebay that they were yours.

it was me that told him to ring you and let you know what was going on.

let me know if you want one of those reels as theres only one left of each now.

Dan

5. robq

robq Rockling

Very sad Nige :whatever:

You try and do someone a favour and they are just taking the piss :evil: :evil:

6. martin

martin New Member

Name and shame so we all can avoid him

7. portlandbill

portlandbill Blenny

you come over as a decent lad nige, seems like this piece of s--t has taken advantage :nerd: :vomit: t----er anyone who knows him should :embarrass: him

8. graydays

graydays Codling - the spawn of two different fish?

Tried to get me to sell him a new 525mag2 reel with same kind of attitude, telling me what he would give me including delivery as if he was doing me a favour. In the end I told him I would rather keep it as a spare than sell to him for so little. Seems like he makes a few extra quid from people willing to do others favours.
    Wouldn't be surprised to find that he buys from one forum to sell on another for a profit, never mind fleabay.

Best to keep away from people like him I say.

9. jethro

jethro New Member

I'll second that Martin..

10. TO INFINITY AND BEYOND
    ITS A SAD STORY MAYBE A TOY STORY :canadian: :canadian
    :canadian: :canadian: :canadian: :canadian: :canadian: :canadian: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

11. Welsh wizard

Welsh wizard if you don't know you don't need to know

why don't you be honest nigel you said i could have them for £90.00 i drove to scarbrough to get them then you changed your mind and said that you wanted £110 for all 3 you said the saltist was in good condition its quite a bit battered nigel one thing i will say to you is i don't sell fish there are people on this forum who do but not me and i don't take everything i catch and as for fishing with better anglers i don't i fish with 1 person and don't fish with him all the time and i know for a fact nigel that i put a post on last year and had asked some one how i did and they didn't tell you truth or everything i caught then you read a post on here that i put on here saying i had so many bass and a pollack use your brain nigel if you have one and as for fishing with better anglers i don't fish with better anglers i fish like minded people
    regards ian

12. how bads the hand injury ? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

13. Welsh wizard

I put a screw driver through my hand I was trying to get a bearing out

14. Welsh wizard

Nigel and another thing I not 1 how asked a certain person to take me bassing

15. deano72

deano72 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

this post wasnt about some 1 selling fish or were u fish or how many u got,it was about, some one,if thats u ??? giving a sob story to get reels cheap ,then not even 24hrs later u got them on ebay ,looking at the pics of the reels they not in bad nick ,i wouldnt say battered, used maybe,think it might be hard for u to buy things on the forums from now on,,

16. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

I guessed the same thing whilst reading the OP, looks like it's biting him on the arse already and rightly so :no:

17. Welsh wizard

I didn't give him a sob story a just said work was a bit quite we agreed a price on the phone and then he altered that price agreed price was 90.00 then when I drove to scarbough he said he wanted 110

18. Welsh wizard

I made you a offer you declined my offer plan and simple

Sam it hasn't bite me in the ass I get the reels home and I decided thee weren't what I wanted so what I'm meant to keep them am I

19. you deserve all the sh@te you get if i had your number would put in the men seeking men adds :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

20. Welsh wizard

I don't do men I do sheep

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.