1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Runswick last night.

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Davo, Dec 8, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Davo

Davo Rockling

I fished Runny last night starting at Clay Hole, which resulted in one bite that didnt come back, but Andy Pears managed one about 2lb on cart. The amount of water had me walking back to fish the beach about 100 yards back past the yachting club, but again nothing for about an hour, until Andy turned up. Yep, he done the biz again taking three out to 4lb on cart/squid and one on crab. I noticed there was one or two caught towards the yachting club, so hopefully theres a few fish starting to enter the bay, so fingers crossed for the sea to keep making.

Dave

2. andym

andym Rockling

Good stuff Mate Shame about burying your Avet though!

3. stevennewsam

stevennewsam New Member

now then mate and well done on the fish andy pulled out, i will be out soon as my arms are right and able to fish again mate :)

4. Davo

Davo Rockling

Now then Steve, hurry up and get sorted with that arm. I think Andy was casting a tad further, so i need the TTR back off him :wink:

5. andyp

andyp New Member

Haha.got no chance Dave its got my name on it for life.shame you didn't connect with any fish though.......but at least you got to see how its done for next time mate. :whistle:

6. captain cod eye

captain cod eye Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

looks like mr. p has spawned it again well done andy

7. bobby

bobby Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well done andy, good having a catch up with you on sunday night.

8. stevennewsam

stevennewsam New Member

now then davo the way my arm is on the mend,i should be out a lot quicker than i expected :) but u dont always need a good chuck to catch fish as you no with my 80yard lob ,it was just good luck on andy's side as he has needed it mate :) well done mr pears, just hope there is plenty more fish to be had this winter lads

9. andyp

andyp New Member

you don't half talk some funny stuff buff.there was no luck involved........it was all skill mate.....honest.lol and since when have you chucked a lead 80yrds.haha