1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Runswick Kayak Match 2012 Organisation And Updates

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by carpyken, Jan 3, 2012.

Tags:
  1. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

I will be bringing a bottle of Vodka, it has had a dry run all ready :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

2. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Thats all it was last weekend wasnt it harry. Just a practice run for tje main event ha ha :wink: :laugh:

3. fileybrigg

fileybrigg Blenny

Good luck to all who fish this match and a big well done to all the organisers.
    Having read through your excellent prize table i think you should have a junior prize on your prize list.
    Come on encourge the youngsters to have a go with there elders, i no its not easy to encourge the youngsters these days but when they do take part they are the future stock hopefully. :yes:

4. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

VERY good point fileybrigg :yes:

God knows why we didn't think of that when sorting out the prize list. Since we've had some great donations from a couple of very kind forum members we'll be able to put together a junior prize no problem.