1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Runswick Kayak Match 2012 Organisation And Updates

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by carpyken, Jan 3, 2012.

Tags:
  1. stonefish

stonefish Any fool can criticise , complain and most fool do

looks like its gonna be great :happy: ill make some lead heads up for the raffle and bring a box of hokkeyes too
    al

2. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Thanks very much Al, much appreciated :yes: Be good to see you there.

3. MidlandYakker

MidlandYakker Blenny

Sterling work chaps....

4. Mitch167

Mitch167 Whitby Fishing Forum is the dogs nuts .

Hi lads I am after having a go at the runswik weekend can you tell
    Me do I need to enter now or do you just enter on the weekend
    of the comp

5. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Hi Mitch167,

Just turn up and pay on the day bud, the match starts at 9am so would recommend being there for around 8am. Give you chance to get signed in, setup and ready for the match briefing :yes: In the meantime if you have any questions just post them on here.

6. Mitch167

Mitch167 Whitby Fishing Forum is the dogs nuts .

Spot on pal

7. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

I would love to join all you lads on this weekend as I bet its great fun if only funds would allow. Keep up the good work organizing it all lads it seams like it will be an amazing weekend.

8. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Just reading the size limits, I'm only 4ft 3in am I still eligible to fish?
    If I can I will donate £25 and will bring something for the raffle.

9. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

4ft 3in? you started wearing heels Ray? :laugh:

Thanks very much for the £25 and raffle prize Ray, very kind of you bud and much appreciated :yes: Things are coming along nicely now, gonna be a good weekend.

10. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

:laugh: I hope the weather plays ball Sam, looking forward to it.

11. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Be good if you can make it with your boat Chris, all I ask is you leave the big fish for us yakkers (or more to the point me!) :wink:

12. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

I heard a rumour that smithy might be considering investing in a yak :whistle:

go on chris you know it makes sense! :yes:

13. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Even better though the rule of leaving me the big fish still applies :cheesy: :cheesy:

14. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Does the 9am start relate to the actually fishing time or launch time please????

15. Haka007

Haka007 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Better Than All The Rest!

Cant wait! Combining fishing and camping...what else could one ask for!! fancy givin kayakin a go too so il see what its all about :)

16. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Both, launch at 9am with fishing time from 9am-3pm.

17. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

PRIZE LIST:

HEAVIEST FISH

£350 1st + Carved Pollock trophy
    £150 2nd
    £100 3rd
    £75 4th
    £50 5th
    £40 6th
    £30 7th
    £20 8th
    £20 9th
    £20 10th

£10 15th
    £10 20th

£75 Heaviest bag
    £25 Heaviest Bass
    £25 Heaviest Flatfish

Plus plenty of items for the RNLI raffle and prizes from 1st Wet n Wild http://www.1stwetwild.co.uk/ and Keiths Sports in Saltburn

Spools of line and lures from Guisborough Angling & Shooting Centre

LATEST PRIZE: £100 cash from James Bowling of Big In Promotion http://www.biginpromotion.co.uk/

LATEST PRIZE: Fiona of 1st Wet n wild has been working very hard and secured a lot of kayaking/fishing equipment from various suppliers, will confirm what has been donated shortly.

LATEST PRIZE: £250 cash from Jack Noble of UTS Biogas

[​IMG]

Big thank you to Jack (Jacko1967) for donating £250 to the prize table, really is very much appreciated Jack :yes: Credit has to go to Nigel (Easy Yakker) for securing that as well, cheers Nigel.

The prize table will be amended in the next coming weeks to accomadate all these extra prizes, so what was already a decent prize table is going to be even better now!!

18. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

2nd what sam says. Thanks ever so much jack very much appreciated.

Im sure all the other committee members will be as greatfull

19. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

would the winners get pick of the table sam,some people may prefer a donated prize rather than a cash prize. :surprise:

20. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Normally it's kind of a mix, the top half of the prizes are taken in the right order then as the prize values even out a bit they pick out whatever they are happy with, whether it be cash, tackle, kayak equipment, etc. With the prizes that have been donated so far it looks like a lot of people that weigh in have a good chance of walking away with some sort of prize. Plus there is the raffle after the match :happy: