1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Runswick bay kayak competition moved to Sunday

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by marlin2, Jul 4, 2015.

1. marlin2

marlin2 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Runswick bay kayak competition as being called off today , the safety boat was unable to launch due to sea conditions rescheduled for tomorrow Sunday 5th.

2. brian carragher

brian carragher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Re: Runswick bay kayak competition called off

Bad luck that with the weather, that easterly lump and swell came in overnight at Redcar further up the coast and its quite nasty just now

3. Benq23

Benq23 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Re: Runswick bay kayak competition called off

Not called off, just moved until tomorrow, could you alter the thread title to let people know that its only postponed please :)

Match time is from 8am untill 2pm tomorrow, 5th July. conditions are forecast to be a lot better than they were today and the timings cover the ebb (ebb has been fishing best recently)

4. marlin2

Hi. I was informed that it was cancelled. And not about it been rescheduled for tomorrow sorry about the confusion, Ian

5. Benq23

Benq23 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

No worries Ian :) cheers for sorting the title out, yeah it was a real downer that it was rescheduled but the same prize table is up for grabs and for those that can attend (not me I have work....) it should be an excellent match

6. marlin2

Hi after a successful event today.. Some one has left a palm drift classic paddle behind. I have it in my car at Runswick until tomorrow when I'm back in Pontefract cheers Ian

7. marlin2

8. marlin2

9. MidlandYakker

MidlandYakker Blenny

I may have some info on this... I'll get back to you with a phone number.