1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roseberry Topping and wind Turbines

Discussion in 'Non Fishing Chat' started by harrythecod, Feb 5, 2014.

1. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

What the hell is going through some peoples minds,
    do they realy believe they can buy a few people for £5000 (or so they Say)

wind turbines have absolutely no place any were near this beautiful area ,
    if any one knows of any days of protest, or on line petition please let me know ,

i am pretty sure Matty (Silver Fox) would not want them in his back yard ,
    i could not believe what i was hearing on tv to day about this plan :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

2. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

what the hell is going on ,come on you people , it is your beautiful national park as well as mine ,
    i dont live in Whitby but still done a 70 mile round trip to support there cause,

if you dont care for your own back door you dont desereve help from other outside help ,
    so dont come complaining when it all goes tits up , at least i can hold my head up and say i tryed :mad: :mad: :mad:

3. Boro5707

Boro5707 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Same thing happened when they put pylons on eston hills. My mother lives at the foot of them and bar the parkway that's out of site, was the last house before the hills, was the best view in the world for me growing up, is now scared by pylons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. bucko

bucko New Member

Are these the ones planned near the Guisborough bypass?
    If so its been reported very badly as they are not planned to go on Roseberry Topping itself- the site is nearer Dunsdale.
    Still horrible things.

Green energy is a bent industry fuelled by political will.

https://www.facebook.com/FightGuisboroughTurbines

5. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

those are the very turbines i was talking about they will be in plane sight of Roseberry Topping ,
    and ruin what is a national park area ,

just look at the sight of redcar with those monsters that can bee seen as far away as the sunderland coastal area
    these things must be stopped they produce a minimal amount of power for the effort made to build and sight them effing rediculess

6. Mop The Hoople 2

Mop The Hoople 2 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

http://fansonline.net/middlesbrough/mb/view.php?id=3902383

Harry,

some more thoughts /reading for you regarding the topic