1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rods

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Classified Ads' started by makaman, May 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi up Godfart-er glad you enjoyed my little mishap shame i wasn't using a Harrison p3 or whatever what ever happend to the one you had best ting since sliced bread never going to be sold just the mutts nut's what a load of cack two day later When you'd seen the light its up for sale bloody good rod them Harrison every body as one I think not thing is we/I saw the light years ago Harrison carnt make a decent carp rod never mind a beach rod it was the clump of crass behind me i never saw tightlines Alain

2. TheCodfather

TheCodfather Guest

mind ya business what i do is nowt to do with you willy arse bandit, and judeging by your casting you be the last person to give advice about harrison rods, ud better of with a bamboo cain from wilkinson`s for 99p

3. makaman

makaman Guest

4. gary2010

gary2010 New Member

rodney and delboy at it again :laugh: :no: :evil: :crazy: :blindfold: :baby: :secret:

5. TheCodfather

TheCodfather Guest

oh its gary the 1 man argos :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

6. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

Hey rodfarther why do you take everything personally ?? Can you not take a joke.

7. makaman

makaman Guest

ok as the mods wont close this post 1 will

8. makaman

makaman Guest

good by and stick 2 the rules 4 every 1

9. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

I've no intention of removing your post makaman, just like I had no intention of removing the other lads posts. I'll let people make up their own minds about what has been said!

Personally I think some people on here are only using the site as a fishing e-bay and are small time tackle dealers rather than fishermen with something to sell.

Glenn might see it differently, so might some of the other mods. I've removed posts from legitimate sales items before but decided to let this one run and let everything come out in the wash as they say. Some of the supposed reasons for selling gear on here, and the ways used are a joke but I've turned a blind eye, don't insult peoples intelligence makaman.

10. makaman

makaman Guest

thats the trouble Ramrod u are 2 pally with the chosen few stick 2 the rules 4every 1 not just who u are pally with i asked 2 last night 2 clean this post up long b4 it got out ov hand u ignored me u only remove what u want stick 2 the rules ov the forum not your own rules glenn was ok about selling or swapping on here he had no probs cause iasked him so if u have rules stick 2 them if iwas swapping or selling 2 much a pm off a mod wd have being nice but no u let your pals the wanna b mods do your work 4 u noing dam well u dont do any thing close my account

11. TheCodfather

TheCodfather Guest

i see plenty of others who got 10-30 posts and 99% of those are selling stuff , and we all aint got time to go out fishing 24/7 or do reports about catching a 2 inch long bearded rockling.

and i sell stuff i no longer use i have collected quite a bit of gear over the years thats just sat there in a corner doing nothing.

so if u have 1 rule for some that they sell 2 much then there a lot on here fall under that bracket, and not been offensive ramrod what skin is it of your nose what any 1 sells ?

and there a lot on here that sell stuff bought cheap and then sell it for top whack , i no some 1 bought a cheap reel of a freind and then 2 days latter wanted 140 quid for it when they paid 65 for it, like i say i couldnt care less, but u carnt have 1 rule for your pals, and 1 rule for people aint your freinds or are in the click that seems to think they run this site

trouble is the mods are 2 freindly with a few people on here that get away with anything, and there is a group who are in a click , and pm the mods to get u banned.

trouble is the click on here get u banned if u say anything to them, especially ramrod who way 2 pally with a few members.

if you gonna ban me ban me as im dont kiss any 1`s arse to get a REP.

take ROBQ ramrods best buddy had an argument with on whitby , guess what ramrod banned me of holderness, cause robq went crying to ramrod and hey presto i got banned from holderness.

I COULDNT CARE LESS IF I UPSET RAMROD ITS ABOUT TIME SOME 1 TOLD IT LIKE IT IS.

12. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

It's nothing to do with who,s my mate. I have my own opinions and make my own decisions and if you think otherwise you don't know me! If I think a post is out of line I take it off regardless of who it's from.

Regarding Robq and the holderness site I havn't a clue what you're on about, I,m not even a member on there never mind a mod.

The reason I never took the posts off regarding your sale's is because I'm sick of hearing you squeal evertime someone blows your cover. I know what you are, what you do, how payment is made, how you want lads to put feedback on the site etc and have done for a long time. Others pay to advertise on the site, some like yourself, are masquerading as anglers with a bit of gear and in an attempt to cover that up, your reasons for sale's are a joke. I decided enough was enough this time, especially after clicking onto the post and seeing you responding to others, you can't have it both ways. You've made a rod for your own back, you sort it, and no , you can't sell it on here!

I

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.