1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rods

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Classified Ads' started by makaman, May 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. makaman

makaman Guest

. leeda icon ultimate power 13 ft 10 brand new with tags on bag cast a few times at our local park very powerfull rod captive reducer and class bag cost 160 pound and a conoflex rakata had a rebuild blue diamond wrap and reel fitting eyes and whippings fine but has some chips out ov the varnish not the best rebuild iv ever seen swap wanted 4 a rod not as powerfull i wd add a penn super mag boxed with bits 4 the right rod 07954138883 Leeda Icon Ultra Power
    13' 10'' - 4 - 7oz
    If you have the skill and ability to use it then the Ultra Power possibly offers more 'yards per £' than most other rods. Long range pendulum casting or serious rough ground are what the 'Ultra' is all about but if you lack the know how to use this rod then you are probably better off looking at the other models in the range
    Having said that if you are man enough then you could well be in for a treat as the 'Ultra' delivers performance way above its price tag and could embarase many of its more expensive rivals.
    The rod is very well finished with 3 legged gunsmoke SiC rings, quality adjustable reel seat and captive twist and lock reducer WILL SPLIT IF U WANT 1 ROD OR ROD AND REEL

2. makaman

makaman Guest

will split rods and will add penn 525 mag extra or super mag slidy both near mint and boxed with bits

3. makaman

makaman Guest

some pics [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] height=750]http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l560/makaman/2011-04-28113032.jpg[/img]height=750]http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l560/makaman/2011-04-28113051.jpg[/img]

4. makaman

makaman Guest

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] put a pic ov the varnish cracking

5. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

it seems I can see the future after all! :laugh:

6. TheCodfather

TheCodfather Guest

no u carnt because maka bought 1 also, and he used my pictures if thats ok with you that is.

people want to mind there business when its not there sale thread.

ive noticed people just go out there way to spoil some 1`s sale.

7. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

:laugh:

8. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

You got the numbers for Saturday matty Pmsl

9. makaman

makaman Guest

and thx codfarther as my pics show ill still havent got the hang ov it il check with fox and ducky b4 i put any thing on here l

10. TheCodfather

TheCodfather Guest

another sale thread ruined i thought it was in forum rules only post if your interested in buying the item ?

ill have a look

11. makaman

makaman Guest

thx codfarther

12. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

how am I ruining your sale? if the deal is good people will buy. chill out and take it as the joke it was meant to be

13. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

As matty said how has that messed up the sale??? If the rods that good it will sell its self. Look at mole man's yak that he put up for sale..oh its sold. Same as ramrods Penn reel he put up for sale. Oh that sold as well.

But if you want to ask me or Mr fox before you put anything up for sale feel free.

14. makaman

makaman Guest

im not after a sale and when did i say u had messed up my sale iv checked but cant find that 1

15. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

There

16. makaman

makaman Guest

no still cant c were isaid any thing

17. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Duckster please sir can i go to the toilet :laugh: :laugh: have you sold that bloody net yet id of put a post on hear but some ??? would of messed it up and you now what its like when you post and carnt sell something good stuff sells crap stays on the self :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: tightlines Alain

18. TheCodfather

TheCodfather Guest

did u get your lead stuck on a shelf in this video willy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

tightlines

http://youtu.be/7TGhULeWxu0

19. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

glad to see people have seen mine and duckies posts as the jokes they were meant to be. good luck with the sale codfather :wink:

20. TheCodfather

TheCodfather Guest

not mine mate i aint selling anything makaman is selling stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.