1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rod refurbishing/re ringing for forum members

Discussion in 'Charter Boats & Tackle Shops.' started by Jellyworm, Jul 16, 2008.

1. ONSLOW

ONSLOW Blenny

hi mate just got my rod back off Paul, i would like to say what an excellent job you have done on it. i will not hesitate to recommend you to anyone, fantastic job cheers mate.

2. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

No worries mate pleased you are happy with the job. :happy:

3. bait pump

bait pump New Member

You have a pm Jellyworm
    :cheesy:

4. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

You have a reply pm. :yes:

5. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

As the season is getting going lads a few more jobs than worm is able to cope with are springing up I now have 5 full re builds booked, 2 on standby for when I can do them, a couple of repairs all wanted before xmas.

If any of the forum members are wanting rods repairing/rebuilding then please get in touch sooner rather than leaving it til last minute....repairs such as single ring repairs I can turn around in 2-3 days anytime but rebuilds are needing 3 weeks now as rotating the jobs.

Cheers Dave.

6. bunny78

bunny78 New Member

Hi Dave,
    hows things?, looks like things are getting busy now lol.
    If you remember the conversation about the shop needing some done (when I dropped my rod off) they have sent them to Scarborough to get done.
    Looking forward to getting my apollo back.
    Just make sure you fit the cod enticer lol.
    Cheers
    Andy

7. paulyfish

paulyfish New Member

hi dave just got rod back, you've done an excellent job, thankyou. will reccommend you anytime, cheers matey.

8. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

No worries Paul,glad you are pleased with the job.

Still very low rates for forum members who need rod repairs rebuilds.