1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Robin hoods bay last night

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Jan 21, 2014.

1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Decided to have few hours down bay last night fished the ebb a little slow really for the conditions thick colour and stacks of movement had chance of 8 or 9 fish it got towards low water dropped 2 off in the edge but managed 4 not big fish but a nice night no wind a bit chilly but very enjoyable .

Who says cod don't eat cod one of the codlings had a tiny codling in its stomach.

Attached Files:

2. Lynn_M

Lynn_M Its all about fast bikes & fishing !!!! :-)))))

Its a cod eat cod world ;D .................

lmao

3. Jmeddy

Jmeddy Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Good effort Paul :)

4. deano72

deano72 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well done paul..

5. halfprice

halfprice Owt For Nowt

Nice fish there paul

Owt for Nowt .
    Nowt wrong with that.

6. BigPauly

BigPauly Tina Turner _ Simply The Best

You must have been dreaming about that night session at RHB whilst you were in Tenerife Paul.

I bet it was hell out there in all that heat.

Good to be back eh?

;D

7. Fishy Rich

Fishy Rich Guest

Least we manged a few Paul, it was an enjoyable night, i was fishing like a banana taking two out of a possible 5 or 6!

8. simon22

simon22 Rockling

Well done paul mate. You will be as good as me soon...lol hope u enjoyed your holidayy pal. Where did u go fancy some of them tuna thet were gettim

9. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Very nice paul in tenerife but it was still nice to get the rod out and down onto the scaure especially with such a nice night,

paul.

10. craigyb

craigyb Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Nice 1 Paul. I think RHB is my favourite spot to fish :D

11. scrubbs

scrubbs Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

nice fish :)
    hope you enjoyed your holiday :D

never fished there but... do you have to park at the top and walk down for an evening sesh? or is there somewhere to park after 6 at night?

12. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

A nice bag Paul , you cant keep a good man down