1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RNLI WHITBY DRACULA DROP BUNGEE Jump - Please Sponsor Me

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by ducky, Mar 2, 2009.

1. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

more like a beached wale.

thanks mick

go another letter from RNLI they say the jump is

160ft :surprise: :scare: :death:

2. Benq23

Benq23 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

weve got to have someone with a video camera for this, preferably with zoom so we can see your smiling face ducky
    all the best for saturday mate, hope it goes well....I wont tell you what happened to our lad when he did one a few years back :vomit: :laugh:

3. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

oh thanks ben, its ok ken is going to be under me to catch me if it goes wrong :laugh: :laugh: think my girlfriend well x is bringing the baby so she may have one but she got no idea how to use it. so if there is some one with one shout up.

thanks john

4. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

i will be getting into whitby about about 10am and then i will need a full english so any one want to join me do cos i dont know whitby and which is a good cafe that dose the works :hungry: :hungry:

5. langy

langy Rockling

I think your full english will be brought back up after it mate .... hope she goes well .

6. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

There's a cafe near angling suplies / next door to the Star pub use to be called Little bills i think might still be bills cafe not sure had a breakfast in there a few years back and it was ok someone on here will no good cafe. Good luck will most probably be there 12.30 rather you than me :scare: :wounded: :vomit: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Chris

7. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

any of you whitby lads going to meet and show me where i can get my last meal pleases. come on or do you need a note from your mum/wife/other half to see if your allowed out

8. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

I bet ye don't sleep tonight :snore: :snore: :tease: :tease: :laugh: :laugh: Good luck for tomorrow Chris

9. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

there are sertan bits of me twitching :butt: :laugh: . early nite hopefuly.

come on lads i need to know a good cafe

10. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

I will try and get along to give you some moral support mate (and have a pint)

you should be doing this instead though..

http://www.maniacworld.com/Record-New-Years-Eve-Jump.html

11. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

i did it full report tommorw when i am sober, thank you all very much :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :crazy:

12. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

hello everyone. well yesterday what can i say, fantastic. i got there about 10 am and walked down to the band stand and there it was a little crane just putting the legs out. still feeling ok at this time. my phone was ringing and getting messages, all the time, then they put they put the jib on the crane still feeling fine i seen that before nothing strange. was feeling a little hungery but i had already had 2 full englishs before i sent off.

then they started to put the crane up :scare: and up and up. and i noticed a little bullet coming into the harbor and it was ken which he had just opaddled round from runswick. top person ken got a lot to thank him for. odd job turned up with rich and then family,

:scare: :scare: :crazy: now i start to get a little nurvous as the time got closer a loo vist was needed :laugh: .

then the time was upon me. so another loo vist, i wandered over to the place where you get sorted out harnessed up and dam it not made for comfort :laugh: :no: sitting on the chair waiting to go watcing people jump move the q another chair and then this lass jumped and it was not very good she came down and was crying and been sick :vomit: . just what i wanted to see. then her fella was up and hiss :butt: fell out, so buy this time i was in full s**ting my self mode big time.

then it was me the lads and lasses from bungee uk club were fantastic they chilled out nutters and the lasses were well u would not have kicked them out of bed :whistle:. so ankle straps on and hopped over to the cage and got sat in, then thats it up and up i went not looking down but dam the veiw was fantastic.
    but i was not there for the veiw i was there to jump. so i was told after they asked me how i was feeling wich was well think you know. toes over the edge hold the railing thumps on the top and 1 2 3 go. so gate opens and 1 2 3 ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh****************TTTTTTTTTTT nothing then when the bungee took my small body weight :suspious: it was shuch a shock with the force. i had done it so :butt: :butt: :butt: to the lot of you. :laugh: :evil:

they got me on the ground and i felt great strange but great, i got un tied and they just took the ankle strapps off and they came over and said do you want another go and well what the hell :crazy: :crazy: . so i jumped again.

so i have to thank every single one of you for helping me raise so much money over £630 i think and we raised £500 more than any one else, so thank you very much and cos you raised so much i got 2 jumps :crazy:.

thankyou all you so much :kiss:

13. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

well done john.

all the best mate

i saw the crane getting put up but unfortunately i was too busy at work to come down and see you jump

well done :happy:

14. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

there is some picture that silver ferrit took and ken has some to, i have a dvd but i can not even get the thing on u tube

15. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

Well done John i was there saw that lass being sick over edge of Pier i couldn't stop laughing at here :scare: :vomit: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Mind hats of to here she did it not like here bloke bet she give him some stick. Mind i most say you did put abit of style into your jump :cool: thought you were trying to fly with arms out. Well done John for raising so much money for such a good cause. Hope ye didn't drink to much last night in the Resolution mind there was some nice sight in there you no what i mean :wink: :wink: I was sat at bar with mate of mine. Chris

16. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

i was sat right in frunt of her :laugh: and :cry: to my sen, you should have come over and said hello

17. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

18. dbrown

dbrown Guest

haha mint. You look pretty scared.

19. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

and i take it mr brown you would look like your lass is going to give you the best nite you have ever had :laugh:

t-shirt looks good though :laugh:

there are more to come silver ferrit is putting some up tomorrow

20. neil bugdol

neil bugdol Blenny

Met Ducky Saturday when he turned up at Runswick with Ken & Matty, what a great guy. He went back to site in the evening and had a drink and more to eat, he was still full of the excitement of his thrilling day, 2 bungee jumps and then an afternoon yakking. Now he just wants a yak. He really enjoyed himself, anyone could see with the permenant grin on his face all night. Well done mate.