1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

River Ouse, Moor Monkton

Discussion in 'North East Fresh Water Fishing' started by congerball, Feb 25, 2014.

1. congerball

congerball Blenny

Thinking of joining the Leeds book to have a go at the Pike in the area. Has anyone got any info? Been on the bradford book for years but fancy a change.Read that there's a lagoon that holds some decent fish too.

I appreciate it's not really in your area but just thought I'd ask.

Cheers

Ben

2. jason131972

jason131972 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

not sure about about the pike fishing around there,but some good barbell and bream
    the lagoon is red house lagoon and is on the York book,not sure if its shared with leeds :-\

3. jimlad

jimlad Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Some pike in Knotford Lagoon isnt there?

4. congerball

congerball Blenny

Cheers for the replys lads, I'll look into them.

5. mattiethomp

mattiethomp skinnygrove back alley shin kickers

Had 3 blanks on the bounce at knotsford :'( :'( but I was talking to a lad on there and he showed me a photo of a fish he ed had of the east bank n it looked like a barracuda :eek: really skinny but probs a high twenty long deffo holds lots of promise

6. j99oel

j99oel Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

think York may have lost red house lagoon, could've sworn someone told me a while back.

7. Taz

Taz "Ah well . . . . soon be dead!"

Think you could be right j99oel, just had a look on the YDAA forum & Red House lagoon isn't listed on their stillwaters anymore. Shame as i've had some cracking Bream & Perch out've there.

8. asssazee

asssazee Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

This made me open for sure.

9. Davo

Davo Rockling

Any info on the Skip Bridge stretch lads?