1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rig wallet

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by simon22, Nov 12, 2015.

Tags:
  1. simon22

simon22 Rockling

How do lads. Looking for the anyfish anywhere double rig wallet. Done search but seem to be sold out. Does anyone have an idea where I might get one online or can someone recommend another type. Thanks

2. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

i use the reels in plastic wallet bout £5 for 10 no tanngles buy from local tackle shop redcar angling

3. steven cod

steven cod Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

if your after the anyfish anywhere match wallet they dont make them no more, i ordered a few from different company's who had them for sale on there website and all came back with a refund as out of stock,. so i went and bought fisheagle pro rig wallet the same style of wallet but cheaper price. hear is the link Fisheagle Professional Rig Wallet – Glasgow Angling Centre

4. simon22

simon22 Rockling

5. bigsi

bigsi Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

i'd spoken to julian on the phone a while ago now,he said that he is just concentrating on his range of rods,wanting to improve n increase his range..Sure he said rig wallets,terminal gear etc will be no longer,it was a while ago now mind..