1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RGB Photo Middlesborough Newport Road - Waste Of Time

Discussion in 'Photography Forum' started by Baramundi Bob, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Called in RGB 3-4 weeks ago now. Spoke to the lad behind the counter and he agreed to order in a sigma 10-20mm for me and ring me when it arrived.

I rang them today to ask if it had arrived. They had no record of my order and said they wern't getting any 3.5f lenses in. Told them I was not happy and wouldn't shop with them again.

What a let down and a waste of my time. Lesson learnt. will pay a bit more at Jessops for guaranteed customer service.

2. the artist

the artist what a view , i think ill paint it or fish it

sorry to hear that Glenn, ive had no problems with them and they have been very helpful

3. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

just wish they had told me the score when I went there initially. If the lad had told me they couldn't get them I would have gone straight to jessops.

Anyway, I have one on order now so looking forward to it coming.

4. CBass

CBass New Member

That's a shame, I'd only ever heard good things about them. Had some bad experiences with Jessops too mind, I don't think their customer service is amazing. :whatever:

I normally use Dale Photographic who really have been good but they are only up the road for me.

I've just ordered a new camera body, now I'm going to worry about it!

5. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

See that 10.5 million is burning a hole in your pocket Glenn :wink: