1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Review of use of Birdash Decent at Bempton during Scarborough Angling Festival

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by subman, Sep 30, 2008.

1. robq

robq Rockling

Hate that walk its a killer :evil: Birdash for me every time !!

If you think it looks great from the shore try getting off there on a midsummer evening on a flat calm on a kayak :yes: pure heaven !!

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Had a few nice evenings at South Landing last year rob but never North. Only launched there once and it was a horrid day.

3. Dav

Dav Rockling

Cheers for that bill. altho sand and me just dont seem to mix...... :cheesy:. cheers bill. .
    I bet it isnt half lovely at sunset like you say ......roll on summer

4. robq

robq Rockling

If you get a good tide and conditions its worth a paddle under bemmo Glenn :yes: Great fishing but when you gat that deep orange glow at the late midsummer dusk it is awesome !!

Justy try and use the ebb to get there and the flood to come back its a lot less energy expended !!

Rob

5. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Try Roll Up Dav to the right if you don't fancy the walk, it's beautiful down there in the summer

6. biscuitlad

biscuitlad Guest

I well remember my paddle there last year, more to see the gannets than fish:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That was a spooky moment, passing under the stack! BTW, it's a good workout that paddle. Like Robq says, time your trip carefully with the tides.

7. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!